Author Topic: For your GIMPing pleasure i present...  (Read 1533 times)

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
For your GIMPing pleasure i present...
« Reply #15 on: 6 December 2002, 13:18 »
one last time, folks, DO NOT antagonise zombie90210 or i will have to start weilding the red pen again.

he's left, now think of some other things to fill out your lives.

Macman is getting on with the point of the thread and has come up with some amusing pictures, but if this thread turns out to be a bitchslapping session then it will be severley pruned or deleted.

you have been warned.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #16 on: 6 December 2002, 13:27 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:

I know you mother fuckers are infatuated with me but please keep your feelings to yourself. What is the point of making stupid images about people who don't even give a fuck about your tiny community? I've visited this hell hole twice since I decided to quit posting here and alas...both times I've visited there were people talking about me. Dogee, that is a piss poor drawing. My 5 year old nephew could whip up a better drawing than that shit. Your drawing looks like chicken scratch.

I know I'm a sexy man and all...but please, quit thinking about me you fucking queers. Anyways, I've already wasted a minute more than I should have to waste posting this reply.

Fuck off you pieces of shit.

I see you have still been reading these forums, how sad of you, and fuck off. I have ways of banning your racist ass now.

Or blocking you anyway.

You say you will go but never come back...

NOTE TO PEOPLE ON CABLE AND THE MODERATORS: If Zombie is online post his ip (if your a mod) and if your on cable please ping him with 60kb packets.

Doogee

• VIP
  • Kudos: 109
    • http://m-db.info
« Reply #17 on: 6 December 2002, 14:38 »
quote:
one last time, folks, DO NOT antagonise zombie90210 or i will have to start weilding the red pen again.

he's left, now think of some other things to fill out your lives.

Macman is getting on with the point of the thread and has come up with some amusing pictures, but if this thread turns out to be a bitchslapping session then it will be severley pruned or deleted.

you have been warned.

Calum, go ahead prune the forum i dont care i just think the fact that dickweed lied and said he wont come back makes him alot worse than me. like for fucks sake he said hes gone so why not flame him? hes a fuckwit. i will continue to flame him and you can continue to prune my topics or whatever then ill be banned but im taking that mother fucker down with me.

To Zombie (i know your reading this, dipshit): I am interested in this nefew of yours, he could go far, sounds like he has lots of talent. please post pics!

Faggot.

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #18 on: 6 December 2002, 14:45 »
I'm with Calum on this one. I say give it a rest, please. We've spent a year putting up with this sort of drivel and it's been quite peaceful lately. I actually like it peaceful. No offense.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #19 on: 6 December 2002, 14:49 »
i think we should just h4x0r his p4nts

KernelPanic

• VIP
  • Kudos: 222
« Reply #20 on: 6 December 2002, 14:54 »
I agree with Calum and void main too. Also, much as I like X11's idea, zombie uses a proxy when he comes here so that idea is useless.
Anyway, no more talk of 'it' please...
Contains scenes of mild peril.

trc3

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.sk8mafia4life.com
« Reply #21 on: 6 December 2002, 14:54 »
I didnt use that pic you posted but I made this awhile ago...

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #22 on: 6 December 2002, 14:56 »
quote:
Originally posted by void main:
I'm with Calum on this one. I say give it a rest, please. We've spent a year putting up with this sort of drivel and it's been quite peaceful lately. I actually like it peaceful. No offense.

easy to see which one of us is over the age of 16!

and i didn't mean that in an offensive way. personally it would grieve me to think that i might make doogee feel unwelcome here or anybody else, just because of a little thing like this.

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #23 on: 6 December 2002, 15:01 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:
easy to see which one of us is over the age of 16!

and i didn't mean that in an offensive way. personally it would grieve me to think that i might make doogee feel unwelcome here or anybody else, just because of a little thing like this.

Yeah, that's why I qualified my response with a "no offense". And before you know it we'll be using responses like "I've been a member of fuckmicrosoft.com longer than you've been alive".  
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Doogee

• VIP
  • Kudos: 109
    • http://m-db.info
« Reply #24 on: 6 December 2002, 15:27 »
no offence taken. i also agree that it has been way better without "him" around but for him to say stuff like "you are all pimply faced nerds, im leaving" then come back on just to piss us(me) off at a time he see fit. why not just be "hes here or hes not here?" if hes going to come on every now and then then its not saying the truth, he said, "Im not coming back" and whoop dee doo look who posted, yup, fucking Zombie.

And im sure hes reading this, i bet hes been on here lurking all along. Just waiting for an opportunity to be a retard.

In true debating fashion im going to state why i made that pic, see if i can get a bit of justification to the whole thing.

Ok a few weeks ago (2?) Zombie left, stating that he WOULD NOT BE COMING BACK. I know for a fact plenty of people have been bagging Zombie since his leaving. I made a picture, called blank Xp, meant to be a TOTAL JOKE (just like real XP is). So i started getting to work yadda yadda yadda, i thought of the worst thing on these forums, like worst memories and shit like that. Zombie instantly popped into my mind (im very serious there).
So i made this picture the whole time intending for it to be a JOKE (you know what laughter sounds like, Zombie?) about the worst memory of this forum.

I wouldnt have made this pic if i thought that he was still here, i acually beleived him when he said he wouldnt be coming back. I expected to get a laugh or a chuckle. But nope, i got the fucking Zombie, didnt I, just my luck. Now i will be blamed for raising the Zombie from the dead.

Please can we put this behind us its meant to be a GIMP topic after all. i will no longer make jokes about Zombie and im very sorry for any heart attacks i caused.

BTW: Im going to make a new Blank XP image so stay tuned  

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #25 on: 6 December 2002, 15:49 »
don't be sorry! the thread idea is a good one, but zombie90210 is a sore point when it comes to topics of conversation.

while we're on the subject:

oh yes, and i might as well post these links too:

www.calumsmusic.netfirms.com/ice-xp.jpg

www.calumsmusic.netfirms.com/kde-xp.jpg

both are linux 2.4, in case it's not obvious.

[ December 06, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #26 on: 6 December 2002, 16:00 »
I made one:

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #27 on: 6 December 2002, 16:51 »
yes. i like that one very much iondeed!  :D

i think the wry sarcastic ones are the best.

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #28 on: 6 December 2002, 16:53 »
Windows XP is always a BSOD with its Blue Theme.

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #29 on: 6 December 2002, 20:08 »

and this next one is a real windows xp dialogue box and is totally unchanged from it's original state! i think that this one mocks windows xp without any help from me: