Author Topic: For your GIMPing pleasure i present...  (Read 1534 times)

slave

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com
For your GIMPing pleasure i present...
« Reply #45 on: 7 December 2002, 21:14 »
Zombie!! Where did you get that picture of Doogee and X11?  Well, two can play that game.  Behold, my drawing of the Zombie and His Gatesness:

blah blah blah blah

and it only took me 5 minutes to create it!   :D

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
« Reply #46 on: 7 December 2002, 21:21 »
quote:
Originally posted by Linux User #5225982375:
Zombie!! Where did you get that picture of Doogee and X11?  Well, two can play that game.  Behold, my drawing of the Zombie and His Gatesness:

blah blah blah blah

and it only took me 5 minutes to create it!      :D    

It sure looks like to me that GIMP is a wannabe of photoshop. It tries to look about same(minus a few tools and it probably lacks filters). Open Source software is nothing more than a rip-off of popular software. Can't the geeks innovate thier own, unique looking programs?

Coming up in a few minutes. Linux User being a slave to Linus and the penguin. We all know that Linus is a fat, ugly and dorky looking piece of shit(no wonder he likes penguins...he almost looks like one).

[ December 07, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

slave

« Reply #47 on: 7 December 2002, 21:51 »
While Zombie was forging a picture of me I rummaged through his closet and found a picture of his girl friend.  They always look best on prom night!

Zombie9920

« Reply #48 on: 7 December 2002, 22:05 »
I'm still looking for a picture of Linus that is in a position that will be perfect for your Photoshop image. So far this is all I've found(not very good for what I'm going to do).

This guy is something else. Look at those hideous glasses. LoL. Does he believe in hygine? His fucking teeth are as yellow as corn. You guys worship this dirty goof? http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/linus/small-linus.jpg

If I had to wear glasses I'd get prescription lens put in my Oakleys. Fuck a bunch of those dorky looking pop bottle glasses. LOL

slave

« Reply #49 on: 7 December 2002, 22:20 »
No, we don't "worship" Linus, at least I don't.  I don't worship anything.  And I suppose you think Bill Gates looks a whole lot better huh?  I read in the book Hard Drive that Gates frequently went for weeks without showering and had greasy, smelly hair with dandruff on his shoulders.  Looks aren't everything, but when I look at Linus I see a benevolent man who wanted to create an OS the whole world could use and modify freely.  When I look at Gates I see a cold, calculating billionaire who wants to squeeze every last drop of money out of computer users using whatever predatory and immoral tactics he can.  Not even schools are safe!

http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/os/windows/story/0,10801,71690,00.html

The fact that you stand up for Microsoft so much makes me wonder if you actually do worship them, or at the very least you are Bill Gate's bitch.  I suppose you'll be using Palladium when it comes out too, eh?

[ December 07, 2002: Message edited by: Linux User #5225982375 ]

Zombie9920

« Reply #50 on: 7 December 2002, 22:29 »
quote:
No, we don't "worship" Linus, at least I don't.  I don't worship anything.  And I suppose you think Bill Gates looks a whole lot better huh?  I read in the book Hard Drive that Gates frequently went for weeks without showering and had greasy, smelly hair with dandruff on his shoulders.  Looks aren't everything, but when I look at Linus I see a benevolent man who wanted to create an OS the whole world could use and modify freely.  When I look at Gates I see a cold, calculating billionaire who wants to squeeze every last drop of money out of computer users using whatever predatory and immoral tactics he can.  Not even schools are safe!

http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/os/windows/story/0,10801,71690,00.html

The fact that you stand up for Microsoft so much makes me wonder if you actually do worship them, or at the very least you are Bill Gate's bitch.  I suppose you'll be using Palladium when it comes out too, eh?

[ December 07, 2002: Message edited by: Linux User #5225982375 ]

Personally, I think Gates is an ugly, out of shape mother fucker. I think that MS is a piece of shit(ethically) but I do like thier software.

There are no good alternatives to MS'es software and OSes. I sure ain't no slave to MS. I modify the hell out of thier software to make it the way I want it...so I for one am not a follower of MS'es ideas. MacOS is the closest to a good alternative OS that you can get(you can even use IE, MS Office, etc. in MacOS). Linux just isn't good enough for me because it's lack of games, it's awful UI and it's lack of real software.

slave

« Reply #51 on: 7 December 2002, 22:36 »
That's fine but why do you feel the need to come here and harass us for choosing Linux?  I think I know the answer because I myself used to come here and do the same thing.  It's just fun, and geeks get angry very easily.   :D

Zombie9920

« Reply #52 on: 7 December 2002, 22:45 »
quote:
It's just fun, and geeks get angry very easily.     :D  

Thats exactly why I harass them. ;P

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #53 on: 7 December 2002, 23:47 »
Geeks are cool, damnit  :D

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
« Reply #54 on: 8 December 2002, 00:05 »
This thread has officially gotten out of control. Thank you, Zombie, for pushing us over the edge and turning a harmless GIMP XP thread into a "Linus is a geek!" "No, Bill is a geek!" "No linus is a geek!" thread. Can't you just swallow your pride for one second and look at the bigger picture? That's all well and fine that you don't support Microsoft morally, but as you are modifying and buying and distributing and telling people that Linux is stupid, Microsoft is taking over the world! I don't quite understand the Linux effect either, but if you opened your eyes and got over yourself for just a little while maybe you'd be able to see something besides us to take out your anger on.

I also urge everyone to ignore Zombie's troll posts and only respond to his intelligent arguments (or lack thereof).

And geeks rule the world.

[ December 07, 2002: Message edited by: Macman: Mac Trooper ]

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #55 on: 8 December 2002, 13:30 »
quote:
posted by the zombie:
There are no good alternatives to MS'es software and OSes. I sure ain't no slave to MS. I modify the hell out of thier software to make it the way I want it...so I for one am not a follower of MS'es ideas. MacOS is the closest to a good alternative OS that you can get(you can even use IE, MS Office, etc. in MacOS). Linux just isn't good enough for me because it's lack of games, it's awful UI and it's lack of real software.

how can you modify the hell out of their software?? you have no source code for it. oh yeah, its all about the look of the software, thank god for winXp skins right??
to be as on the point as i can, macOSX is the best os you can get right now. openOffice is the best office suite. who the fuck cares about games. the ui is nothing to talk shit about, look at EVERY VERSION OF WINDOWS, talk about a visually appalling pile of shit. internet explorer is crap, period. i am no geek, i just know what is better. i am not one to be spoon fed manure because the tv told me it tastes good, so fuck off zombie, pull your head out of your ass.

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #56 on: 8 December 2002, 15:27 »
Calum or mor go and purge all of this crap please.

Doogee

• VIP
  • Kudos: 109
    • http://m-db.info
« Reply #57 on: 8 December 2002, 15:42 »
just delete the whole fucking thread. fuck off zombie you dont like us we dont like you just fucking go away would you.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #58 on: 9 December 2002, 17:43 »
every single person who posted a reply is to blame. you know what zombie's like, and i expect better of you all now. I am truly disappointed in you all.
topic closed. i for one will not be participating in any of these gimp topics again, you have all helped zombie win that small victory. topic closed.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism