Author Topic: Michael Moore: Pirate my film  (Read 1731 times)

Commander

• Kudos: 52
Michael Moore: Pirate my film
« Reply #15 on: 6 July 2004, 19:31 »
quote:
Originally posted by xeen:
Can you maybe host it for download if you have that much webspace? I've been trying it on p2p for a week but having trouble. I'd go see it in theaters, but the bastards aren't playing it around here.
use bittorrent.  i downloaded that in a few hours.  

>>argues that Moore's movie doesn't go far enough, and fails to denounce the neoconservatives and their agendas.<<
i agree.  leaving the neocons out of the documentary, since they are the ones with the original iraq war idea, was a bad choice to make on moore's part.  but i suppose he wanted to make the movie about bush only.
Ballmer needs a firm kick in the ass.... (since he has no balls)

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
« Reply #16 on: 6 July 2004, 19:32 »
I can't use bittorent. I behind a router that doesn't allow it and I can't change the settings.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #17 on: 6 July 2004, 19:57 »
quote:
xeen: I can't use bittorent. I behind a router that doesn't allow it and I can't change the settings.

Looks like you need:
+  ;)

flap

• Kudos: 137
« Reply #18 on: 6 July 2004, 20:03 »
How would that help him?
"While envisaging the destruction of imperialism, it is necessary to identify its head, which is none other than the United States of America." - Ernesto Che Guevara

http://counterpunch.org
http://globalresearch.ca

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #19 on: 6 July 2004, 20:06 »
I have unlimited bandwidth and a 100 kb/sec upload rate. I might host it on my computer for a few days (once I've finished downloading it).

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #20 on: 6 July 2004, 20:08 »
quote:
flap: How would that help him?

It would help him building a router that doesn't suck ass (port forwarding, etc.).

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
« Reply #21 on: 6 July 2004, 20:23 »
quote:
Originally posted by Refalm:

It would help him building a router that doesn't suck ass (port forwarding, etc.).

I have a very good router with port forwarding, etc..

The problem is the person in charge is away for a while and I'm not allowed to change stuff around in the home network   :(

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #22 on: 6 July 2004, 21:42 »
quote:
Originally posted by TheQuirk: I Just Want Attention:
Why does every single post of yours on the Microsoft Eradication Society forum end with something about Iraq?

WMD said:   but he's always using that talent to push his own political views.

I stated:As for him "pushing his political views." I'd rather him push a movie of what he thinks than a regime that pushes what it thinks by the end of a gun.  ->(war in iraq)

The movie is about his views on the cause of 9/11 and the war of Iraq and he made a movie about it.  Not just walked into a country anf/or force people to accept only bushes views.

If you don't want to hear about 9/11 and Iraq then why the hell make this post?
   :rolleyes:  

Try to keep up with the conversation.

[ July 06, 2004: Message edited by: -=Solaris.M.K.A=- ]

"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #23 on: 6 July 2004, 21:47 »
quote:

Can you maybe host it for download if you have that much webspace? I've been trying it on p2p for a week but having trouble. I'd go see it in theaters, but the bastards aren't playing it around here.

Hay!  I have that same problem here! They are not playing it here eather!

I'm thinking on waiting for the DVD but if someone hosts it, then i'll probably download it.

:D    
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Stilly

• Kudos: 29
    • http://kickassshit.tk/
« Reply #24 on: 6 July 2004, 22:59 »
quote:

sorry, dont have the webspace. im gonna delete it after i watch it anyway because im kinda low on hd space.
just say know

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
« Reply #25 on: 6 July 2004, 23:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by flap:
God forbid anyone should express their views through art.

But that's *all he's ever done*.  Why can't he make just one non-political movie?  Not like he hasn't had time.
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

TheQuirk

• VIP
  • Kudos: 315
« Reply #26 on: 6 July 2004, 23:50 »
quote:
Originally posted by -=Solaris.M.K.A=-:

WMD said:   but he's always using that talent to push his own political views.

I stated:As for him "pushing his political views." I'd rather him push a movie of what he thinks than a regime that pushes what it thinks by the end of a gun.  ->(war in iraq)

The movie is about his views on the cause of 9/11 and the war of Iraq and he made a movie about it.  Not just walked into a country anf/or force people to accept only bushes views.

If you don't want to hear about 9/11 and Iraq then why the hell make this post?
    :rolleyes:    

Try to keep up with the conversation.

[ July 06, 2004: Message edited by: -=Solaris.M.K.A=- ]

I'm quite aware as to what the movie if about. That wasn't my question. My question is this: why is every single post by you I see here on the MES about Bush of 9/11 or something else non-MESish?

try to keep upp wit da conversation lol lol rolleyes

All right, champ.

flap

• Kudos: 137
« Reply #27 on: 7 July 2004, 00:08 »
quote:
Originally posted by WMD:
But that's *all he's ever done*.  Why can't he make just one non-political movie?  Not like he hasn't had time.

Why should he feel obliged to do that? What's wrong with producing films in only one genre?
"While envisaging the destruction of imperialism, it is necessary to identify its head, which is none other than the United States of America." - Ernesto Che Guevara

http://counterpunch.org
http://globalresearch.ca

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #28 on: 7 July 2004, 00:18 »
Moore's fictive movie "Canadian Bacon" was really awesome! You should check that too, it's hilarious.

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #29 on: 7 July 2004, 00:40 »
Canadian Bacon is not political, at any rate. I saw part of it in my English class, and it looks great! I'd love to see all of it!

[ July 06, 2004: Message edited by: Laukev7 ]