Author Topic: Billy gets greedier  (Read 640 times)

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Billy gets greedier
« on: 29 May 2004, 23:42 »
Despite its $50 billion surplus, MS announced cuts for its employee's benefits plans to save $80 million. 3000 employees have said they were very unhappy with this announcement.

article

I hope this means some disgruntled employees will start leaking stuff   :D

someperson

• Kudos: 0
Billy gets greedier
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2004, 03:26 »
You mean leak something along the lines of Bill's gay lover at Microsoft? Or would it be, instead, that Bill never invented half the stuff he's gotten rich from, and instead paid someone else to do it, and take the credit from him, like the lying, sneaky, two-faced, shiftless nerd dwebe geek loser sack of shit that he is?????

someperson

Billy gets greedier
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2004, 03:27 »
Maybe they can just buy out Bill and get him the fuck out of there!!!

someperson

Billy gets greedier
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2004, 03:31 »
Bill Gates belongs in prison, where they can deflower his ass and make him their bitch, violently. Or better yet, a torture chamber where all MS users can get a chance to beat the shit out of him...!!!!

The guy seriously does not belong on this earth. I'll tell you where he belongs, rotting in HELL forever..!! This guy is the fucking ANTICHRIST!!!

Stilly

• Kudos: 29
    • http://kickassshit.tk/
Billy gets greedier
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2004, 03:42 »
there is an edit button you know
just say know

mobrien_12

• VIP
  • Kudos: 711
    • http://www.geocities.com/mobrien_12
Billy gets greedier
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2004, 05:39 »
What's next, MS starts outsourcing to India where they pay somone $1,500/year to write windows code but won't allow Americans to work?
In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight....

bigal

• http://thebarbecuemaster.com
Billy gets greedier
« Reply #6 on: 30 May 2004, 21:18 »
bill made me wait for sveral hours before they gave me the activation code to unlock my computer---then i left for the mac.

i agree with you guys he needs his ass in jail
bigal

jtpenrod

• VIP
  • Kudos: 105
Billy gets greedier
« Reply #7 on: 31 May 2004, 10:38 »
Is it that MS is getting greedier? Or is it that the financials aren't so good as they've been saying all along? This cutting back on benefits, getting their once-loyal employees pist, to save some $80 million/year, which by all rights ought to be mere chicken-feed, seems awfully strange.

quote:

The fundamental problem is that Microsoft is incurring massive losses and only by accounting illusions are they able to show a profit.  Specifically, Microsoft is granting excessive amounts of stock options that are allowing the company to understate its costs. You might ask yourself, what would happen to Microsoft's stock price if the public suddenly realized that they lost $10 billion in 1999 rather than earning the reported $7.8 billion?  If 80 percent of its stock value or roughly $400 billion is the result of a pyramid scheme, one might also ask what kind of effect this could have on the retirement system. It is also important to note that this is a relatively new situation that did not occur before 1995.  Microsoft has always been a highly valued stock and that might have been justified prior to 1995.
MICROSOFT FINANCIAL PYRAMID

Makes you wonder if these financial chickens are finally coming home to roost in Redmond. Between the stock options, the $$$$$ lost on the X-Crox, and that home entertainment thingy, it's beginning to become obvious that there's something very rotten in the State of Washington.
If software can be free, why can't dolphins?

mc0282

Billy gets greedier
« Reply #8 on: 12 June 2004, 22:31 »
Put bill gate in prison, nah.  why you ask ? well just 1s and 0s, he not actually  killing people here,  he shouldn't be allow to run any type of business.
huh, what?