Author Topic: freakin comcast cable  (Read 772 times)

sporkme

• Kudos: 149
    • http://sporkme.net/
freakin comcast cable
« on: 3 June 2002, 21:46 »
anyone notice i dropped off the face of the earth?  well maybe you didn't notice but

I WANT TO KILL COMCAST CABLE

no one knows what the hell they are doing in their tech support department, and the few that have half a clue have had their hands tied by an unwieldly beaurocracy of bean counters!

on may 8, i had lost my cable connection.  i called them, and they dicked with my account, and i called them, and they dicked with my account and so on and so fourth until FINALLY a tech was scheduled to come to my house, but he didn't show up.  having pissed and moaned to some poor SOB on the other side of the continent, i finally did get a tech out  here and he decided "uhhhh, yep -durp- looks like yer modem done went bad -derp- ."  so i get another one.  it didn't work either.  or should i say they both work but the apes at comcast cant find their asses with a flashlight and a roadmap.  now, on my third modem, someone with a human brain that works discovered the problem.  some shit-for-brains dweeb wrote an 8 on a piece of paper but typed in a frigging B.  and all the twenty bastards i talked to overlooked the problem that was corrected in a matter of moments.

anyone wanna buy a cable modem?

anyway, HOW Y'ALL?!?!?!  i'll be catching up on the synapse stimulating posts i have missed.  :D
just that you do not take an interest in politics does not mean that politics will not take an interest in you.  -pericles 430 b.c.

Heru

• Kudos: 0
freakin comcast cable
« Reply #1 on: 3 June 2002, 10:24 »
God, and I though MS tech support was bad!
Well at least you have internet access again.

And you don't know me, and I don't knwo you; but welcome back anyway.

*pokes him with a spork*

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
freakin comcast cable
« Reply #2 on: 3 June 2002, 22:37 »
consider yrself re-sporked!  :D
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Master of Reality

• VIP