Author Topic: Stupid Bush Pictures  (Read 5908 times)

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #60 on: 22 March 2004, 19:03 »
From my humble point of view:

George W. Bush: moron
John Kerry: changed his point of view to become a president. He was also one of the many US senators who was given money from lobbyists.

Looking at the candidates, I can recommend these two:
Dennis Kucinich
Ralph Nader

Dennis Kucinich sums it up how the world should handle the roadmap to peace in Iraq: UN in, US out (RealOne movie).

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #61 on: 22 March 2004, 19:06 »
Yes, George Bush = moron.
Yes, nobody can figure out John Kerry.

BUT, it's not so much that a lot of the Kerry supporters are "for Kerry", but they're "anyone but Bush".

Kucinich would be great, but he's done. Nader would be great too, but as fun as it is to speculate, let's face reality: not in this lifetime.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #62 on: 22 March 2004, 19:18 »
quote:
MindFlyer-Paladin9: Well, what a BIG FUCKING SUPRISE!!!!!  Tanya whatever is a big Bush supporter!  I have noticed lately that right wingers are starting to blame stuff on Clinton!  I guess they are running out of other things/people to blame our counties current problems on.  As far as I know, the economy was doing fine during the Clinton administration, then that retard Bush came along and fucked it up!  So you call your opinion the "truth"?  That is almost as bad as when Christians call their beleifs the "truth" in an in-your-face sort of way.  Another thing people need to understand is that THE WAR ON TERROR AND THE WAR IN IRAQ ARE TWO COMPLETELY SEPERATE THINGS!!!!!  Bush is using the terrorist attacks as an excuse to go finsh what his daddy fucked up ten years ago.  Did you know that the US GAVE IRAQ TONS OF WEAPONS back in the 80's?  Yes, you can thank fucking Ronald Regan for that.  AND PEOPLE THINK REGAN SHOULD BE ON MOUNT RUSHMORE!  REGAN DID NOT FUCKING DO ANYTHING!! PEOPLE THINK HE IS GREAT BECUASE HE IS A FUCKING ACTOR WHO KNOWS HOW TO PUT ON A GREAT SMILE WHEN HE GIVES HIS SPEECHES!!! AND BECUASE OF THAT, AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK HE IS DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB!!!! I ALSO HATE HOW AMERICANS CAN BE SO FUCKING PATRIOTIC ABOUT THEMSELVES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN OTHER COUNTIES IN THE WORLD ARE LIKE SUB HUMAN TO US.  WE SHOULD TRY TO BE FRIENDS WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD!  MAKING OTHER PEOPLE HATE US JUST MAKES MATTERS WORSE IN THE LONG RUN! ARGHHHHH!!!!! IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!! (Puff, wheeze...)  Sorry, but I can not stand some conservative leaders.  So, you got any comptuter questions?

If you're writing like that, it's just one big uninteresting bla-bla-bla to me.

Maybe turning off Caps-Lock and hitting the "<--| Enter" key helps.

Paladin9

• VIP
  • Kudos: 263
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #63 on: 22 March 2004, 20:51 »
Sorry about the caps, but I just get so damn irritated when someone uses the word FREEDOM to describe why the US is in IRAQ when the correct word is realy OIL.

To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #64 on: 23 March 2004, 01:03 »
quote:
Originally posted by xeen:
I'm sorry, but Tanya10 is right. George W. Bush has done a great job so far, and deserves another 4 years in office. Please consider his resume when voting this November.

Warning: Long post

quote:
I attacked and took over two countries.

\o/

quote:
I spent the country's surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

The surplus was rather small, actually.

quote:
I set all-time record for biggest stock market drop in its history.

9/11.  End of story.

quote:
I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

What was that?

quote:
In my first year in office set the all-time record for most vacation days taken by any president.

No president ever really "goes on vacation."  Even when Bush did, they had him doing stuff.  Plus the  cameras were there non-stop.

quote:
In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

9/11.

quote:
I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

wtf?  :D

quote:
I set the record for the lowest number of press conferences than any president since the invention of television.

So?  Those are boing anyway.  :D

quote:
I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

There have been no Constitutional amendments since 1992.  :confused:

quote:
I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

The environmentalists haven't let us use the national reserves.

quote:
I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

Hehe, yeah, we're all supposed to love each other!  :rolleyes:

quote:
Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history.

Nothing new.

quote:
I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states bankrupted at the same time.

Are they?

quote:
I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

You mean Enron?  That began to take shape in 1999/2000.

quote:
I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

Oops, we're supposed to be the innocent ones, right?  :D

quote:
I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission. I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

Fuck the United Nations.  It's just a big place for diplomats to talk shit to each other, and try to keep the powerful USA from pursuing its interests.  World government sucks.

quote:
I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

"World Court..."  :rolleyes:

quote:
I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war, as prescribed by the Geneva Convention.

Principle of humanity: War has no rules.  Fuck the Geneva Convention as well.

quote:
I hold the record for most corporate campaign donations.

So?

quote:
I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

More than Bill Clinton?  :D

quote:
I am the first president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

The point of war is that we don't agree with the rest of the world.  DUH...

quote:
I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

There's that phrase... "world peace."  Can't ever happen - there'll always be someone that wants to fight.

quote:
I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

Who are these "convicted criminals?"

quote:
I removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

I keep hearing this, but I can still do everything I could before.  What can't I do?

quote:
I entered office with the strongest economy in US history

No he didn't - there was still a recession when Bush took office.

quote:
I was AWOL from National Guard.

Everything 'cept one guy says otherwise.  And he's developing Alzheimer's.  :rolleyes:

Well, that was certainly radical of me....
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

Great_Satan

• Kudos: 0
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #65 on: 23 March 2004, 04:01 »
BRUSSELS, Belgium (AP) - European Union foreign ministers warned partner countries Monday their relations with the economically powerful bloc will suffer if they fail to cooperate in the fight against terrorism.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-3891150,00.html

Don't forget Britain and Australia went to war with the USA.  Blaming the USA just shows your ignorance.  It was all legal since Saddam Hussein was a threat to the world and didn't cooperate with the UN security council.  Look up UN resolution 1441.  I'm working hard here at the Republican party in Washinton to encourage people to fight this war on Islamic terrorism.  We're making great progress.

[ March 22, 2004: Message edited by: Great_Satan ]

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #66 on: 23 March 2004, 06:45 »

Xeen

• VIP
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #67 on: 23 March 2004, 06:56 »
WMD, you justified a whole bunch of things with 9/11. But see, 9/11 was not supposed to happen. The Bush administration allowed it to take place. So therefore, 9/11 doesn't justify what you think it does.

Great_Satan

Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #68 on: 23 March 2004, 07:02 »
The Bush Administration didn't allow 9/11 to happen.

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #69 on: 25 March 2004, 10:47 »
quote:
Originally posted by Great_Satan:
The Bush Administration didn't allow 9/11 to happen.

Why is it you belive the American goverment, but not Arubs? Are you closed minded? Retard!

Paladin9

• VIP
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #70 on: 25 March 2004, 12:18 »
regardless if bush was able to stop 9/11 or not, he is using it as an excuse for the war in iraq, when iraq has nothing to do with it.  Just becuase they both hate us does not mean they are working together.  99% of the world hates us.

To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination

Xeen

• VIP
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #71 on: 23 March 2004, 21:23 »
quote:
Originally posted by Great_Satan:
I'm working hard here at the Republican party in Washinton to encourage people to fight this war on Islamic terrorism.  We're making great progress.

What do you do? You're not a senator or congressman are you?

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #72 on: 24 March 2004, 00:44 »
quote:
Originally posted by xeen:
WMD, you justified a whole bunch of things with 9/11.

Actually, some parts of that post were designed to be a troll attraction. :asshat:  But I did?  :mad:

quote:
But see, 9/11 was not supposed to happen. The Bush administration allowed it to take place. So therefore, 9/11 doesn't justify what you think it does.

After Clinton's terms, the CIA and FBI were so crippled they couldn't do much good.  In fact they still are - does my username come to mind?  :D
Besides, Bush was in office for 8 months when it happened, and he was too busy with the recession and stuff.

Now, as I've stated in the past, I'm not a huge Bush supporter like Great Satan.     I just think he isn't as bad as that resume xeen posted makes him out to be.  If I were old enough to vote, I'd say that I'm stuck on who to vote for right now.
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #73 on: 24 March 2004, 04:43 »
Tanya reminds me of me a year ago, which is sad.

Isn't it funny how conservatives blame Clinton for our now-failing economy, yet the incredibly efficient military that we invaded Afghanistan with was put together by Clinton, but Bush gets all the credit when it comes to the military. What wonderful selective reason that is.

Tanya, if you even post here anymore, read what people have said in response to you and think about it. It's okay to admit you're wrong. I did.

Paladin9

• VIP
Stupid Bush Pictures
« Reply #74 on: 24 March 2004, 11:27 »
I find it halarious how people are now starting to blame current problems on clinton.  They are running out of excuses.  Clinton has not been president for 3 and a half years now!