Author Topic: the pro bush thread  (Read 5039 times)

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
the pro bush thread
« Reply #15 on: 5 May 2004, 21:17 »
quote:
Originally posted by WMD:

They shipped them to Syria during the invasion.       ;)  

'Why there are no WMD in Syria? Well, that's because they shipped them to Iran! Yeah, Iran! We need to go there and find their oi- I mean, nukular weapons before it's too late!'

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
the pro bush thread
« Reply #16 on: 5 May 2004, 21:19 »
/invades Iran

OMG Jordan has them now!!  :eek:   :eek:    :eek:    :eek:
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

timothygr

• Kudos: 0
the pro bush thread
« Reply #17 on: 5 May 2004, 10:11 »
Please, do not waste Bush's precious time.
Someone must tell him that those nukes he's looking for are now hidden in Russia.
Or is it China?
Perhaps the Japs did it again...
No, no, no, I bet it's the god damned french...

EVERYONE IS NOW A SUSPECT

PS: there was once a really good sodom lp (yes, that old), "persecution mania"...

Shane

the pro bush thread
« Reply #18 on: 5 May 2004, 21:51 »
I joined here just to reply to this filth.

Anyone keeping track of the dollar VS. the Euro??

When Clinton was in (you may not like him fact is he did a damn fine job) the Euro was under the dollar by 40 cents.  NOW the Euro beats us by 60 cents or more.  

To most of you this means so what.  To me it means that the dollar is failing.  BIG TIME.  Cubans dont even want our money anymore.

Whats the best way out of a bad economy???  

Have a damn war.

Syria buys there oil for $2-$3 a barrel.  
USA buys there oil for $33-$35+ a barrel.

You dont think that pisses someone off??

Anyone that has a brain ought to know that Iraq hasnt had major weapons in years.  If you knew their history they have been shattered by war for years.  

Unemployment is the highest in years...
Remember Clinton's term when you could walk into a job and demand your wage rate??  

Try that now...

Bush is one of the worst presidents that I am shamed to support.  I didnt vote for him and wont again.  Bad thing is I dont like Kerry either.

Let Hilary take the spot.

WMD

• Global Moderator
the pro bush thread
« Reply #19 on: 6 May 2004, 01:28 »
Ok, Shane, post people here hate Bush already, this is mostly a satire thread.  ;)

However I don't hate the guy (at least not with a passion), so I'd like to reply to you.

quote:
When Clinton was in (you may not like him fact is he did a damn fine job) the Euro was under the dollar by 40 cents. NOW the Euro beats us by 60 cents or more.

In 1998, the Euro was worth $1.16.  By the time Clinton left it indeed was down, to about $0.90.  As of today, it's $1.21.  You've exaggerated it quite a bit.  (The British pound is worth about $1.60, but that's always been quite higher.)

quote:

You dont think that pisses someone off??

Yeah, no shit it does.  But Syria has its own oil I think, so that's not too much of an argument.
Not to mention, the Middle East has hated the US for decades now.  After all, we've done horrible and evil things to them for so long.  :rolleyes:

quote:
Anyone that has a brain ought to know that Iraq hasnt had major weapons in years. If you knew their history they have been shattered by war for years.

Clinton might've fried them in 1998, but we have no way of knowing, really.  But Saddam always wanted them again, and never hid that fact.  (Recently he just used machine guns and other little things to kill a smaller number.)  Or, there's that theory that Saddam's people told him that he actually had them when he really didn't, so they could avoid torture for not getting them fast enough.  That would certainly be something....

quote:
Unemployment is the highest in years...
Remember Clinton's term when you could walk into a job and demand your wage rate??

The current unemployment rate is 5.9%.  Guess what?  It was the same in 1996.  My guess is, there's just a lot of pessimism these days, with the media reporting lots of bad shit and all, whereas in 1996, everyone was optimistic about everything.

quote:
I didnt vote for him and wont again.

Just to be a bitter nitpicker  :D , that sentence doesn't make sense.  You say you didn't, and then use the word "again" to imply that you did. I'm just a grammar nazi  ;)

quote:

She's running in 2008, that's the Clinton plan.  It also means keeping Bush in.     There's a rumor that she'll be going against Jeb Bush in '08...that would be very entertaining.  :D
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

Siplus

• Kudos: 43
    • http://www.siplus.org
the pro bush thread
« Reply #20 on: 6 May 2004, 03:42 »
quote:
Originally posted by Shane:

That bitch will never take office.

ever notice that when Hitlery makes a public speech, her ratings not only go down, but some times she is even booed off the stage?

edit:

quote:

have you ever thought of the fact that we live halfway across the world? shipping has an impact on the price, however our political standing with OPEC countries also has an impact.

[ May 05, 2004: Message edited by: Siplus ]

http://www.siplus.org

"Your computer is already fucked up by having Windows
on it, you can only unfuck it up by installing Linux."
-- void main (old school MES member)

Desktop: Athlon 2600/ 768mb DDR266
--Running: Ubuntu 5.10, FC4, Win2k
 (Also, Unbuntu 6-06:5, 5.04; Fedora Core 5, WinXP, but none of these are used much)
12" Powerbook: 1.5 Ghz G4 PowerPC / 1.25 GB DDR333
--Running: Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger

Laukev7

• VIP
the pro bush thread
« Reply #21 on: 6 May 2004, 05:41 »
What's wrong with Hilary Clinton?

insomnia

the pro bush thread
« Reply #22 on: 6 May 2004, 05:47 »
IMO: USA needs more than only two big parties.
They're to much the same.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    Voltaire

Injustice is happening now; suffering is happening now. We have choices to make now. To insist on absolute certainty before starting to apply ethics to life decisions is a way of choosing to be amoral.
R. Stallman

http://www.pvda.be/

Siplus

• Kudos: 43
    • http://www.siplus.org
the pro bush thread
« Reply #23 on: 6 May 2004, 06:27 »
quote:
Originally posted by insomnia:
IMO: USA needs more than only two big parties.
They're to much the same.

that statement shows that you don't know much about US politics...the ideology each party supports is fundementally different

http://www.siplus.org

"Your computer is already fucked up by having Windows
on it, you can only unfuck it up by installing Linux."
-- void main (old school MES member)

Desktop: Athlon 2600/ 768mb DDR266
--Running: Ubuntu 5.10, FC4, Win2k
 (Also, Unbuntu 6-06:5, 5.04; Fedora Core 5, WinXP, but none of these are used much)
12" Powerbook: 1.5 Ghz G4 PowerPC / 1.25 GB DDR333
--Running: Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger

WMD

• Global Moderator
the pro bush thread
« Reply #24 on: 6 May 2004, 06:50 »
quote:
Originally posted by Laukev7:
What's wrong with Hilary Clinton?

Less than I'd like to say.  :D   After all, she's been the right-wing bash victim since Bill got out.  :D
If it's anything...she never really defined herself as a separate person.  It's like, Bill Part 2, or something.  

As for insomnia's comment...there should be more than two big parties anyway, even if they're not similar.  Which they're not, at least not anymore.  You'd have to go back to Kennedy/Johnson to find something to fit that profile.
My BSOD gallery

Laukev7

• VIP
the pro bush thread
« Reply #25 on: 6 May 2004, 07:00 »
quote:
Originally posted by Siplus:

that statement shows that you don't know much about US politics...the ideology each party supports is fundementally different

The ideology they support may be different, but that doesn't mean that their policies are. I would admit, though, that I would never dream of comparing the Bu$h administration to Democrats (or even other Republicans, for that matter).

Paladin9

• VIP
  • Kudos: 263
the pro bush thread
« Reply #26 on: 6 May 2004, 12:16 »
The Republican party use to not be bad up until the late 70's.  Then it turned in to a religious thing.  Religon fucks up everything.  Now rep's do what they think is right according to christianity.  The rep party is now days the christain party.  It is really sad.

To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination

insomnia

the pro bush thread
« Reply #27 on: 6 May 2004, 22:43 »
quote:
Originally posted by Siplus:

Are you still being ironic?
They agree on to many things.

[ May 06, 2004: Message edited by: insomnia ]

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    Voltaire

Injustice is happening now; suffering is happening now. We have choices to make now. To insist on absolute certainty before starting to apply ethics to life decisions is a way of choosing to be amoral.
R. Stallman

http://www.pvda.be/

Paladin9

• VIP
  • Kudos: 263
the pro bush thread
« Reply #28 on: 6 May 2004, 23:26 »
quote:
Originally posted by insomnia:
They agree on to many things.

I agree.  Some dems are actually as conservative as most republicans, like john edwards or joe liberman

To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's imagination

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
the pro bush thread
« Reply #29 on: 7 May 2004, 00:24 »
quote:
Originally posted by Paladin9:

I agree.  Some dems are actually as conservative as most republicans, like john edwards or joe liberman

HOw the fuck is JOhn Edwards a conservative? He'd make a better pres than Kerry.