Author Topic: To make X11 shut the hell up.  (Read 768 times)

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
To make X11 shut the hell up.
« on: 16 May 2002, 20:13 »
Well I got ahold of another digi-cam d00d(its not my cam though =0P). It isn't the greatest cam in the world but it works. Here is that pic of my chev that you wanted to see.

http://www.ticz.com/homes/users/waltw/mycar.jpg

One of these days I'll be trading that sucker in towards the purchase of a new convertable one.

(EDIT)Woohoo! No more homestead. My private FTP account works like a charm.                (EDIT)

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2002, 20:53 »
hey, nice car, do you drive around town for hours on end listening to the stereo on eleven pumping out music that sounds suspiciously like "doof doof doof doof doof doof doof doof....." to anybody within a half a mile radius?  ;)
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Zombie9920

« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2002, 20:57 »
Nope, can't do that shit or the g/f would get pissed(she would think that I'm picking other women). Besides, there is no reason to waste gas(it has a V-8..a 350 to be exact), put un-nessicary mles on the car and take un-nessicary risks of having some idiot who doesn't know how to drive smack into my car(there are lots of idiots in Terre Haute and I only have Liability insurance on it now that it is paid off        :eek:       ). ;P

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2002, 00:23 »
yes it is a rather nice car (i prefer the old stingray though), but we still have absolutely no proof that it is yours. Maybe if we could see the licence plate on it and could actually check it out to see if you own it.

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: Master of Reality ]

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Zombie9920

« Reply #4 on: 17 May 2002, 00:50 »
quote:
Originally posted by Master of Reality:
yes it is a rather nice car (i prefer the old stingray though), but we still have absolutely no proof that it is yours. Maybe if we could see the licence plate on it and could actually check it out to see if you own it.

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: Master of Reality ]

Are you fucking insane? I'm not going to post my License Plate number on the net(nor would I put my credit card number, social security, etc. on the net). I can't believe a privacy advocate such as yourself would even ask such a thing. I'll tell you what, the next time the friend of mine who owns the digital cam comes by I'll use the cam again, and I will put a sign with my screen name(Zombie9920) in the window.

Jeeze you are a fucking crazy fool.    :rolleyes:

Master of Reality

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: 17 May 2002, 01:31 »
dictionary.com defines sarcasm as:
sar-casm  N.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
Disorder | Rating
Linux User #283518

Master of Reality

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: 17 May 2002, 01:35 »
putting yer name on the winder still wont prove anything, i bet i could get a pic of my name on the windshield of a 1988 Buick Regal in a couple seconds and claims that its mine. It will at least prove that you actually got to touch the car (and hadnt got the pic off the net).
Disorder | Rating
Linux User #283518

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #7 on: 17 May 2002, 16:25 »
By the sounds of your gf, id be finding a new woman (No trust, Wrecks things, doesnt come home till late, ect)

Or am i wrong but NICE CAR (Click to see what i saw)

Anyway im only 14, i have a Ford XB Falcon, but you US people wouldnt know what one is. But it will have a 302 in it with a wild cam and maybe a supercharger! (LOL) I have bult an MP3 Player for it based on the one at www.ryanspc.com sorry zombie, but IE cant render that site   ;)  
ANyway bye

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #8 on: 17 May 2002, 16:33 »
this is a real funny thread!  :D

X11, you should get a sturdy holden ute! then you'd be able to tool through the wilds of australia and be able to rely on your old holden!

Also, you wouldn't need to worry about all those primitives living in huts and so on, like they all do round your way!

(oh yes, sarcasm again...)
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #9 on: 17 May 2002, 16:54 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:
this is a real funny thread!   :D  

X11, you should get a sturdy holden ute! then you'd be able to tool through the wilds of australia and be able to rely on your old holden!

Also, you wouldn't need to worry about all those primitives living in huts and so on, like they all do round your way!
(oh yes, sarcasm again...)

Yes my perants are building a 38 square HUT at the moment whilst we rend some small crappy 15 square HUT. I've been busy running CAT5E thru the walls before they where put up. Anyway i need to use the CAN. and take a big nasty smelly AUSSIE SHIT in my CAN.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie... Oi Oi Oi