Author Topic: DUDE, where's my RAM ? (and where are my replies to this topic?)  (Read 843 times)

MrX

• Kudos: 0
so here's the scoop. i really need some ddr ram. i have this all in one mobo, with soldered on cpu PCCHIPS M810D with a 1.3 duron (morgan) AHLDA (got it used, for $25)
i did buy some used 256mb ddr 266 infineon ram, (for $20) and the first memtest86 test i got about 3000 errors, so it was grossly defective. BeOS wont even start up. so, i have been hunting around town and no one has some used modules. i would really like some, or else my new motherboard will not work! so, im basiacally just asking for some charity.

if you wanna trade something, i got lots of p-1 cpus. 26 socket 7 p-I 233's to be exact. i have lots of fans too.

this is the gonna by the best system i have, so if any one has some spare ddr 266 ram they dont want to use anymore, get a standard letter size envolope, slip the ram in with  a little static bag and some foam, and mail it to me:

Mr X
2712 Mountview St.
Abbotsford, BC V2S3L7
CANADA

lets see if you can help me make this the best system for me        
------
yes i just thought i would make a new topic instead of just leaving this in my last topic (its my bday today)

[ January 17, 2005: Message edited by: MrX ]

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
DUDE, where's my RAM ? (and where are my replies to this topic?)
« Reply #1 on: 18 January 2005, 07:28 »
I hate to tell you this, dude, but pretty much all DDR memory is pretty useful to those who happen to have some.  If you were looking for PC133, it would be a different story.

Myself, I don't have any extra of either.  ;)

DDR266 can't cost much.  Look some up.
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

AdM1nOfLOVE

« Reply #2 on: 18 January 2005, 07:32 »
geee what a lovely world it would be if all you had to do was sit back and let RAM come flying through the mail for you.  

MrX

« Reply #3 on: 18 January 2005, 08:28 »
all right,  i guess so. since im  new to ddr, i wasnt to sure. okay- i will just buy some. thanks for your input guys!

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
« Reply #4 on: 22 January 2005, 08:10 »
nice... you've just advertized your address on a public forum.

Way to go.  :rolleyes:

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #5 on: 22 January 2005, 16:50 »
quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Lover:
nice... you've just advertized your address on a public forum.

Way to go.   :rolleyes:  

Hey Canadiar, welcome back  
I was about to say the same thing. It's usually not a very good idea to publish your home address on the Internet.

Okay, I've done it too, but that's not the point here