Author Topic: Moderation  (Read 1554 times)

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
Moderation
« Reply #45 on: 23 November 2002, 17:31 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:
whatever.

for your information the shameless screenshots are now in the dead thread zone. if anybody starts a thread containing large images in the lounge, in any way then i will also dead thread them. The problem is that X11 is entirely at fault here, and i will get the blame.

if anybody has any problem with this i urge you to send a PM to X11 about it. I don't have time for this shit.

edit - and instead of slinging insults, x11, you could just have asked nicely.

[ November 22, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

When are you going to learn that 99% of the "insults" from my keybored to this forum, are just jokes. I did not mean for this forum to become a "Democracy" as some people are calling it.

So fuck your image policy, I dont want the shameless screnshot thread in the bin The images should have been linked so everybody, even dialup users can go there. Hmmmmm that doesnt sound very "Integratonal" does it calum.

billy_gates

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.skinner.com/jeffberg
Moderation
« Reply #46 on: 23 November 2002, 22:01 »
Ahh, your words hurt Calum, i think im going to run to my big daddy lawyer and cry with him.
No not really, your right, I am too much of a slacker to mod a forum. Hell, I can't even make a usable Operating System.

*Edit* I just looked in the dead forums and now I know what kind of stupidity you poor mods have to deal with. I really didn't know how stupid some people can be.

Also to answer the question before, I signed up when this site just got its forums, then i used them, I then stopped once I got my mac, and now I'm back

[ November 23, 2002: Message edited by: Billy Gates: Mac Commando ]

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Moderation
« Reply #47 on: 24 November 2002, 18:20 »
hey, i didn't mean to insult you billy g! i'm just naturally cautious that's all! and macman has been consistent for longer than anybody else who's a candidate...

as for X11, get fucked, dumbass. and that's a joke. ha ha.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
Moderation
« Reply #48 on: 26 November 2002, 21:25 »
fuck u skript0r... (read sig)

Aaron Ni

• VIP
  • Kudos: 33
Moderation
« Reply #49 on: 26 November 2002, 11:46 »
What the fuck happened while I was gone?  Has the delicate fabric that is the MES Mods begun to unravel or something?  Damn Calum and X11, your both acting like a couple of immature brats.  It's an online forum.. people come online to relax for a bit and read, you take things a bit too serious.

And if this is your idea of a joke it went bellyup, because even if you two are joking with each other its still looks like two Mods arguing.

*Pulls out a mallet.*

Anymore posts like this one and your wedding tackle will gain a new dimension, the horizontal type!  :D
You know me.... really...

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
Moderation
« Reply #50 on: 26 November 2002, 11:56 »
We where both joking then, i have resolved it.

And where have you been?

www.belg88.com

Aaron Ni

• VIP
Moderation
« Reply #51 on: 26 November 2002, 12:27 »
I've been here all the time, just not posting really.  Though in reality I've been doing lots of research and studying in the chemistry field.  My latest projects have been...

Chlorate production cell (3 H2O + KCL --->Electricity---> KCLO3 + 6H)

Nitrocellulose sythesise being finetuned. (30ml H2SO4 + 25Grams KNO3 + 2Grams Cellulose(Toilet Paper) --->Wait 10 minutes---> Nitrocellulose (Commonly known at SmokelessPowder.))

Organic peroxide study.

H2SO4 production still (KNO3 + Sucrose --->Burning--->Funnel gas into H20----> H2SO4 + ?) Still havent figured out the waste products on that.

And my favorite attempt at distillation, distilling Nitric Acid!  :D   (H2SO4 + KNO3----->HNO3 + NO + Other waste.)

But yeah.. I havent been doing much with computers though.  Go check my site and see an Elftor comic strip!  :D   The  www.elftor.com  site is being moved for now but really, check it out when it's back up!

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
Moderation
« Reply #52 on: 26 November 2002, 12:44 »
Wow!

im more into electronics then chemistry but wow!

Noiced your version went up, nice sig

[ November 26, 2002: Message edited by: X11 / BOB: l33t h4x0r ]

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Moderation
« Reply #53 on: 26 November 2002, 17:31 »
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron-V2.7:
What the fuck happened while I was gone?  Has the delicate fabric that is the MES Mods begun to unravel or something?  Damn Calum and X11, your both acting like a couple of immature brats.  It's an online forum.. people come online to relax for a bit and read, you take things a bit too serious.

And if this is your idea of a joke it went bellyup, because even if you two are joking with each other its still looks like two Mods arguing.

*Pulls out a mallet.*

Anymore posts like this one and your wedding tackle will gain a new dimension, the horizontal type!   :D  

nice heads up, but maybe some people are only too glad to finish something even if they don't start things...
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

choasforages

• VIP
  • Kudos: 7
    • http://it died
Moderation
« Reply #54 on: 26 November 2002, 17:37 »
look for people posting rubbish, must i not mention that rice army, or whoever they call themselves now
x86: a hack on a hack of a hackway
alpha, hewlett packed it A-way
ppc: the fruity way
mips: the graphical way
sparc: the sunny way
4:20.....forget the DMCA for a while!!!

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
Moderation
« Reply #55 on: 26 November 2002, 20:02 »
quote:
Originally posted by choasforages:
look for people posting rubbish, must i not mention that rice army, or whoever they call themselves now
i cant quite remember who it was that deleted all of rice's posts.... do you recall?
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

Aaron Ni

• VIP
Moderation
« Reply #56 on: 27 November 2002, 08:46 »
I personally feel that a Moderator isnt there to provide help but to be the enforcement of the forum.  Delete shit posts, edit posts that are hard to read and whatnot.  Most work by moderators are invisible although a truly bad post demands a proper edit with witty remark.

Thanks for the compliments X11.

Howdy Calum.  

Damn.. I have my mallet out and now there's nothing to flatten....

*Looks over in the corner.*

Oooh, some X Boxes are left over....

*Cackles.*