Author Topic: McFucking McAmericans  (Read 1962 times)

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
McFucking McAmericans
« Reply #60 on: 5 December 2002, 22:14 »
well scotland has the highest rate of heart disease in europe, and possibly the highest rate of obesity too from what i remember. and the next worse in europe come nowhere near to ever beating us either.

what else would you expect from the nation that invented deep fried mars bars in batter, with chips?

(i kid you not, this delicacy became a very popular lunch amongst school kids in glasgow in the nineties and is now available all over scotland(however people in hull strangeley claim they invented it first))
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Annorax

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 457
McFucking McAmericans
« Reply #61 on: 6 December 2002, 21:21 »
Ugh... that sounds horrible... Calum, I'm sorry, but I can FEEL YOUR arteries hardening from ALL THE WAY OVER HERE!

I guess I have to plead guilty tho.. when i worked in the Walmart deli here i got so fucken pissed off i took the leftover fat chunks from the rotisserie chickens, fried em up and signed them at $1.88/lb, calling it Chicken Surprise... lord, it made like $500 the first week and i couldnt keep a straight face when management asked what it was!
Quote from: "bash.org"
<3M> ok guys i've finally got my windows me machine up and running again :D
if everything seems to be running well on windows me you've obviously overlooked something....
<3M> who is general failure and why is he reading my hard disc :(
somehow, "i told you so" doesn't quite say it ;)

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
McFucking McAmericans
« Reply #62 on: 6 December 2002, 21:33 »
Deep fried Mars bars?!?!?! That's almost as nasty as that stupid picture somebody has been posting all over the place. How do they keep the chocolate from melting off when thrown in the fryer?
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

choasforages

• VIP
  • Kudos: 7
    • http://it died
McFucking McAmericans
« Reply #63 on: 6 December 2002, 21:37 »
fool, take a piece of pizza and deep fry it. then you will have done something i have never tried or even heard of doing. and our schools suck, and you are right about sports, sigh
x86: a hack on a hack of a hackway
alpha, hewlett packed it A-way
ppc: the fruity way
mips: the graphical way
sparc: the sunny way
4:20.....forget the DMCA for a while!!!

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
McFucking McAmericans
« Reply #64 on: 6 December 2002, 13:34 »
well, the mars bars are rolled in batter before they are fried (just like all our other deep fried food), so they don't leak out.

As for deep fried pizza, that is so normal in scotland that only foreigners even comment on it (usually it's australians saying how they can't imagine anybody would ever eat such a thing et c)

myself i don't tend to eat deep fried food, but i have had deep fried pizzas, also i have had two deep fried mars bars in my life. They are an experience you must have once in your life if you can. Share it with a friend if you can, as you might not manage a whole one.

They are like concentrated blocks of sugar and fat.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Faust

• Kudos: 0
McFucking McAmericans
« Reply #65 on: 10 December 2002, 17:16 »
quote:
what do you mean Bush wasn't our choice for president? i couldn't vote, but if i could have, he would have been the one i vote for (course it wouldn't matter cause of all the democrats in my state...) he may not be the best man for the job, but he is a hell of a lot better then gore! gore couldn't let florida go, they recounted 2 or 3 times and the demorats were still complainined that 'bush stole the election'....

Siplus, it looks like you have two right wing bastards running for power.  The point I think is that its not a two party system!  Australia is becoming Americanised and we suffer from having the top two parties in our country being virtually identical, just like you Americans do.  The point of having a democratic right to vote is not that you get to keep the worst person out, but that you get to choose the party that represents YOUR interests.  Lets say that Bill Gates and Osama bin Laden ran for President of America.  Are you seriously telling me you would vote for Bill because at least hes not Osama?  He still sucks!  If Bill sets up XP as the only legal OS with Linux / Macs etc banned you would say well at least hes not Osama?  I think not.  Why not vote for an independent or an alternative party like the greens that actually wants to do whats best for you AND other countries?  While people think that politics is a two party system or say stuff like well at least hes not the other guy we all get stuck with arseholes like Bush and John Howard.  Sorry about the rant...  feel free to counter-rant back.  I do debating so I like to keep up the skills 8-).  Not a flame or abuse at you in any way Siplus just giving my two cents.  BTW Ill pay anyone twenty dollars (all I can spare atm) to kill John Howard.  8-)  (JJ government spy dudes...)
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that
 -- http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.html

Faust

McFucking McAmericans
« Reply #66 on: 10 December 2002, 17:47 »
quote:
(posted by macman) Jeez, quit bashing america!! sure, we're ignorant, uneducated, and incredibly annoying, but without us there would be no free world.

There isnt anything wrong with America Macman, Ie been to your lovly country and you have some great points - most Americans I have met are much more polite than any other countries citizens for instance.  Your also more friendly and less stuck up than other countries which is a *great* *thing* BUT there are problems with American foreign policy and American corporations - surely someone on this site can see that some American corporations have problems?  Im sure that the kiddies working at 5c a day for Nike dont feel like thanking America for their freedom.  Nor I believe would any little Iraqi kiddies feel free after being continually (and i do mean AFTER the Gulf War) having the shit bombed out of them.

quote:
(originally posted by creedon)Oh , yeah; FUCK AUSTRALIA!!! Yer all American Wannabe's!!

bullshit.  While our PM may lick Bushs arse, and while we are unfortunately becoming Americanised this is a stock standard argument when ppl give slight insult to a minor part of American culture. Find some proof because there are some of us who dislike the Globalisation = Americanisation of our own individual culture.  How else could we feel when our local McDonalds offers us the McOz burger?  I mean wtf was that _thing_?  Its insulting for an American conglomerate chain to try and ingratiate itself with us insuch an obvious way.  btw our society is not in any way related to that dickhead crocodile hunter.  Steve Irwin dies straight after little Johhny Howard.  Please dont tell me that Im a wanna be American.

quote:
we're capitalists just like you (although we're a hell of a lot richer). What can you do?

Nothing excuses unethical practices, *especially* not money.  Microsoft still sucks no whether theyre rich or not.

[ December 10, 2002: Message edited by: Faust ]

Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that

Faust

McFucking McAmericans
« Reply #67 on: 10 December 2002, 19:06 »
Apologies to anyone I offended with the above : it wasnt intentional.
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that