Author Topic: Okay, I'm back  (Read 1735 times)

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #15 on: 4 July 2004, 01:38 »
quote:
Originally posted by Refalm:

Not really   ;)  

I meant by Jimmy James. If he is still ranting about my trolling, I don't want to be apart of this community.

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #16 on: 4 July 2004, 01:57 »
I'll make sure he doesn't.  ;)

quote:
That picture is hilarious!

Thanks, I made it.  

Canadian Lover

• VIP
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #17 on: 4 July 2004, 02:01 »
quote:
Originally posted by Laukev7:
I'll make sure he doesn't.   ;)  

Thanks alot, man!

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #18 on: 4 July 2004, 02:35 »
quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Lover:

Thanks alot, man!

Don't worry about jimmy james.  He's just a 5 year old trapped in a 75 year olds body, screaming for attention.    :D
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Orethrius

• Kudos: 982
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #19 on: 4 July 2004, 03:56 »
quote:
Originally posted by -=Solaris.M.K.A=-:

Don't worry about jimmy james.  He's just a 5 year old trapped in a 75 year olds body, screaming for attention.     :D  

Paging JimmyJames.  Would JimmyJames please come to The Lounge immediately?  That's JimmyJames to The Lounge.  Thank you.

Proudly posted from a Gentoo Linux system.

Quote from: Calum
even if you're renting you've got more rights than if you're using windows.

System Vitals

skyman8081

• VIP
  • Kudos: 187
    • http://sauron.game-host.org/
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #20 on: 4 July 2004, 13:11 »
Ok WOW.... that is just not cool at all.

You NEVER say something like that behind someones back.

that is just rude.

If you have a beef with someone, you TELL THEM, don't talk about it when they are not there, and able to defend themselves.
2 motherfuckers have sigged me so far.  Fuck yeah!

TheQuirk

• VIP
  • Kudos: 315
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #21 on: 5 July 2004, 04:59 »
quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Lover:

I meant by Jimmy James. If he is still ranting about my trolling, I don't want to be apart of this community.

Does that mean you'll go away if he stops ranting?

As for you this:

quote:
Yeah,
And if you are still going on about my trolling, well, you probably have an IQ less than 100.

That image (and my post, for that matter) had nothing to do with your trolling. I belive the message was quite clear, even by your standards. IT WAS EVEN FLASHING! It was like an internet police siren!

Anyway, one's IQ wouldn't have anything to do with recalling your trolling. It's called called "holding grudges," and it's quite pervasive in all people--not only people with IQs below 100.

Also, in this case, it's warranted for. Unlike almost everyone else in this thread, I have the good sense to realize that such a long trolling session and the all-around idiocy of your previous posts justify not giving you a "second chance."

P.S
You're one to judge people's IQs. Ha.

(Oh, and to whoever deleted my previous post: he posted a God damn thread about his return. He should have realized that not the entire forum body would have a circle jerk with him.)

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #22 on: 8 July 2004, 00:40 »
quote:
Don't mind the trolls.

Trolls like Solaris! :-D

Shut your worthless mouth, asshat. Everybody hates you, Solaris! Remember, you're the one who starts fights by calling people trolls when they're not. Only in your twisted, fucked up mind!

Why don't you crawl back under your covers now, Soloser?

Welcome back, Canadian. Water under the bridge now.
Go the fuck ~

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #23 on: 8 July 2004, 00:46 »
Solaris is really the Secretive Cunt!

Sorry, man. I couldn't keep your secret forever! It wouldn't have been right!

I know you told me in the strictest confidence, but sorry... The members need to know!
Go the fuck ~

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #24 on: 8 July 2004, 01:01 »
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyJames: GenSTEP Founder:

I know you told me in the strictest confidence, but sorry... The members need to know!

HA!  :D

Canadian Lover

• VIP
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #25 on: 8 July 2004, 02:42 »
quote:

Welcome back, Canadian. Water under the bridge now.

Sure, I'm glad I'm forgiven.  

solarismka

Okay, I'm back
« Reply #26 on: 8 July 2004, 03:05 »
quote:

ok.

EDIT::  Your only a troll if you post idiotic rhetoric to get attention.  You have done that number of times.  
I.E

Soloser? <-  

So Yes you are a troll.  But hay every community has at least one.  So I'm not supprised that your still around.

Its good though that your at least appologized to canadian as well as made a positive post on the stuff you got at a garage sale and stuff.  All you have to do is NOT post such stupid stuff.  Then your not a troll.
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Canadian Lover

• VIP
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #27 on: 8 July 2004, 03:39 »
quote:
Originally posted by TheQuirk: I Just Want Attention:

Anyway, one's IQ wouldn't have anything to do with recalling your trolling. It's called called "holding grudges," and it's quite pervasive in all people--not only people with IQs below 100.

I said ranting.

quote:

P.S
You're one to judge people's IQs. Ha.

Yea, because I have 117. So I'm not a dumbass.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #28 on: 8 July 2004, 04:12 »
quote:
ok.

EDIT:: Your only a troll if you post idiotic rhetoric to get attention. You have done that number of times.
I.E

Soloser? <-

So Yes you are a troll. But hay every community has at least one. So I'm not supprised that your still around.

Its good though that your at least appologized to canadian as well as made a positive post on the stuff you got at a garage sale and stuff. All you have to do is NOT post such stupid stuff. Then your not a troll.

Except that I'm not a troll. Like I said, you're the only one who thinks so.

It's my choice as to what I post, and it is not your place to judge its content or value. Stop voicing your opinions about what I say, troll.
Go the fuck ~

solarismka

Okay, I'm back
« Reply #29 on: 8 July 2004, 04:28 »
quote:

It's my choice as to what I post,

Yes it is.  No argument there.

quote:

and it is not your place to judge its content or value.

But it ok for you to turn around and post whatever you want.  But not othert people.

Its ok for you to put people down but then when someone does the same thing to you, its not ok.

If you have the right to post I have the right to judge.  On top of that you have made your own forum.  Why not just go over there instead? why are you posting such nonsense here all the time?

quote:

Stop voicing your opinions about what I say, troll.[/b]

Stop posting your idiotic rhetoric troll and I will not voice my 'opinions.'