Author Topic: Okay, I'm back  (Read 1738 times)

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #30 on: 8 July 2004, 04:35 »
Dealing with you is like dealing with a child. It's all good. At least I feel secure in knowing that people like me, and they don't like you   :D    :D    :D    :D    :D    :D
Go the fuck ~

solarismka

• Kudos: 0
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #31 on: 8 July 2004, 05:05 »
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyJames: GenSTEP Founder:
Dealing with you is like dealing with a child.

That sentence describes you perfectly.  Couldn't said it better myself!

quote:
It's all good. At least I feel secure in knowing that people like me, and they don't like you    :D      :D      :D      :D      :D      :D  

Whatever makes you secure your low self esteam.
  :D  
"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #32 on: 8 July 2004, 05:08 »
I'm not the one who misspelled "esteem" :-D
Go the fuck ~

billy_gates

• http://www.skinner.com/jeffberg
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #33 on: 8 July 2004, 05:08 »
solaris is gay
and canadian lover is a whore

-bye

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #34 on: 8 July 2004, 05:27 »
quote:
Originally posted by jeffberg: Mac Capitalist:
solaris is gay
and canadian lover is a whore

-bye

fuck you, bitch!

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #35 on: 8 July 2004, 05:36 »
I'm the first to have joined your forum! Yay!

solarismka

Okay, I'm back
« Reply #36 on: 8 July 2004, 06:01 »
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyJames: GenSTEP Founder:
I'm not the one who misspelled "esteem" :-D

spelling -> hence troll!  Thank you for proving my point.

"Regime Change" starts at home!<p>Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001<p>Jihad:<p>http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm <p>new SuSE Linux User!<p><p>If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!<p>trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!<p>Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #37 on: 8 July 2004, 06:28 »
Refalm, censure this asshole.
Go the fuck ~

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #38 on: 8 July 2004, 06:28 »
quote:
Originally posted by -=Solaris.M.K.A=-:

spelling -> hence troll!  Thank you for proving my point.

How is that trolling? God damn man, you are a fucking idiot. I have been watching these forums for a long time, and you have always come as more of a troll than jimmy.

Piss off.

And candiadadrrarar... Fuck canada, and fuck your trolling. You can piss off with Solaris.

no offense post count buddy  ;)
VVVV

[ July 07, 2004: Message edited by: xyle_one ]

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #39 on: 8 July 2004, 06:29 »
quote:
And candiadadrrarar... Fuck canada, and fuck your trolling. You can piss off with Solaris.

Watch it.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #40 on: 8 July 2004, 06:33 »
the Canada thing was pretty bad

the anti-Solaris bit is good, though
Go the fuck ~

solarismka

Okay, I'm back
« Reply #41 on: 8 July 2004, 06:34 »
quote:
Originally posted by xyle_one:

How is that trolling? God damn man, you are a fucking idiot. I have been watching these forums for a long time, and you have always come as more of a troll than jimmy.

Piss off.

Its a common practise for any troll to mention spelling and or garmmar.  Go to any forum and to any community and you will see the same thing.  I do not partake in such an action on picking on someones spelling, telling them to 'piss off' and/or putting people down by constantly complaing that they are 'whiners.'

I seen the posts that canadian has made and I've seen the posts that jj has made. Its pritty obvious who the troll is.  I have also explained what defines a troll and how someone fits that ctagory.

If jj, you or anyone else does not like being called a troll then why act like one?

EDIT what does canada have to do with this post?

Anyways I've had anough time feeding you trolls so i'll be off.

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #42 on: 8 July 2004, 06:43 »
I also go to forums where poor spelling gets you banned. I see no problem being a grammar nazi, and in fact, welcome it.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #43 on: 8 July 2004, 06:46 »
But your definition of a troll is bunk.

Nobody else agrees with it. You have no business being a moderator. I move for a vote of no-confidence.

This is an official MES Member Action, all those in agreement that Solaris is unfit for the duties of moderator at this forum, please respond with "aye" and your reason. All those in disagreement, respond with "nay" and your reason.
Go the fuck ~

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
Okay, I'm back
« Reply #44 on: 8 July 2004, 06:49 »
Can't we all just get along?