Author Topic: Sad Sad Sad  (Read 2736 times)

brian

• Kudos: 0
Sad Sad Sad
« on: 13 May 2002, 19:00 »
Ever since my Amiga days people have been flaming computer products and now poor Microsoft is on line, What is wrong with people? if you dont like Microsoft then Dont use their products, there are absolutely no reason to flame them like this.

Dont give me crap about how you HAVE to use their products because that is NOT Microsofts fault, other companies are just not smart enough to make good browsers for the Internet.

Shame shame shame on you people, grow up and smell the future, the fure is named "User Friendly Computer Inviroment by Microsoft" because when I first got a PC in 93 I was PRAISING the fact that someone had the wit to make a easy system such as Windows, and I feel sorry for people who didn't like that system for they are now bitter Mac owners.

And one more thing, I bet the lamers are gonna flame this message, I might even get mailbombed a few times, and boy do that just prove my case.

Have a good day.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Sad Sad Sad
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2002, 19:15 »
shame shame shame on YOU, moron, moron, moron!

i never "gave you crap" about anything, you idiot, you ghave the nerve to come and post in these forums with your whiney rubbish. Fuck off! nobody gives a shit, "real pc user". real windows loser, more like, are you the sort that thinks you are a "real man" too?

come down off your high horse, into the real world.

i do not own a mac, i do not prove your point by "flaming" you. i am not flaming you. you came here of your own volition and directly insulted the people here repeatedly in your first post. Now i am insulting you back. you deserve it.

Are you english? your snobby "i am right and if you even answer then that proves it" attitude makes me think so. I could easily be wrong though, something YOU would never admit i am sure.

Now i hope you get bored and fuck off real quick because otherwise i may just have to find out who you are and kill you...

oh yes, and "have a nice day! (because saying that proves that you are not a cunt, obviously)

[ May 13, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

hoojchoons

• http://www.linux.gr
Sad Sad Sad
« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2002, 19:34 »
Poor Microsoft? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  :D    :D    :D    :D    :D  !!! Poor Microsoft?!!!!!  :eek:    :D    :D !! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Sad Sad Sad
« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2002, 19:57 »
"A Real PC User", i am sick and tired of insulting you poor misguided Microsoft fanatics. use the software, but do not delude yrself about the ethical situation to make yourself feel better.

If you really do want some sort of serious interchange, you should not be averse to a bit of intelligent reading.
Read this article here before you come back here speaking crap. I don't mind free speech, but know what you are talking about. Read the article, do not just skim it. i recommend printing it out for easy consumption.

Once you have read that, then you can come back and say what you like.

[ May 13, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Sad Sad Sad
« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2002, 22:19 »
quote:
Originally posted by A Real PC User:
Shame shame shame on you people, grow up and smell the future, the fure is named "User Friendly Computer Inviroment by Microsoft" because when I first got a PC in 93 I was PRAISING the fact that someone had the wit to make a easy system such as Windows, and I feel sorry for people who didn't like that system for they are now bitter Mac owners[/i]

Guess what, I and tons of others on this site are Mac owners who actualy chose Mac OVER M$! And we ain't bitter at all, after the MacOS experience you cant help but ask yourself "why the hell would anyone want to put up with Wondoze?"

And if you were a REAL PC user as you claim to be, why the hell are you not using a REAL operating system? Last time I checked, power users usualy go with *NIX based OS's, including MacOS X.

Your prolly just another one of those "I like to play games so windows rulz!!!!" Trolls. And to them, as usual, get a freaking PS2 or GameCube and save some money. Then get a real computer and OS for everything else.

Have a nice day!

EDIT:

Here is a fun little link:

http://www.stimulus.com/whyapple/

[ May 13, 2002: Message edited by: psyjax ]

Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

Gooseberry Clock

• http://redrangersoftware.cjb.net/
Sad Sad Sad
« Reply #5 on: 13 May 2002, 22:45 »
No, shame on you for using Windows Me. If you insist on calling yourself a real PC user, at least use a real operating system like... well, anything except Windows Me. Either that, or turn System Restore off: http://www.emulators.com/secrets.htm

[ May 13, 2002: Message edited by: Gooseberry Clock ]

badkarma

• VIP
Sad Sad Sad
« Reply #6 on: 21 May 2002, 14:16 »
what was it again?

one sucker born every minute or something?  :rolleyes:
If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Sad Sad Sad
« Reply #7 on: 21 May 2002, 16:25 »
quote:
A Real PC User: Shame shame shame on you people, grow up and smell the future, the fure is named "User Friendly Computer Inviroment by Microsoft" because when I first got a PC in 93 I was PRAISING the fact that someone had the wit to make a easy system such as Windows, and I feel sorry for people who didn't like that system for they are now bitter Mac owners.

I thought that too once... until I worked with Mac OS 8 and Red Hat Linux...

[ May 21, 2002: Message edited by: Refalm ]

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Sad Sad Sad
« Reply #8 on: 21 May 2002, 23:18 »
this dumbassed PC user will never post here again, obviously just passing through on his way to the moral high ground. Either that, or he's having problems how to switch his machine on.