Author Topic: Microsoft Posts Deeper Loss in Video Game Unit  (Read 1519 times)

rtgwbmsr

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
    • http://www.akgames.net
Microsoft Posts Deeper Loss in Video Game Unit
« Reply #15 on: 3 February 2003, 07:18 »
I think M$ is starting another FUD shitstorm. Don't you people see the telltale signs? They are talking about buying Blizzard, Valve, and now Sega. Typical FUD pattern to try to clean out the gaming market for themselves.

My advice: Don't believe anything until it happens. When M$ buys Sega, then be afraid.

distortion

« Reply #16 on: 3 February 2003, 08:36 »
personally, i kinda doubt that sega would allow themselves to be bought by an american company. not to mention the fact that they have numorous projects in the works for other companies (like making f-zero for nintendo).

sega will likely take the same path that square did when MS tried to buy them and cut all ties with them.it's just that this has the possiblility of happening.

for those of you who don't know the humorous story of when microsoft tried to buy square, it went kinda like this. square was reluctant, but ultimately agreed to make a final fantasy game for the xbox. eventually, microsoft went to square and said "here is how you're going to be making games from now on..." and square (quite literally) threw the xbox representives out of the building. a little while later, MS tried to buy square, but they refused.
Dr kelso; Didn't you get my memo about looking professional, and whereing your lab coat at all times?

Dr. Cox; well you know what? i did...and i threw it away. But then i didn't feel like that was a strong enough gesture so i erected a life like figure of you out of straw, put my lab coat on it, put your memo in the pocket, and invited all the local neighborhood children to light it on fire and beat it with sticks!

heard it on Scrubs, quite possibly the funniest show on tv

cloudstrife

« Reply #17 on: 3 February 2003, 08:37 »
all the remotely good sega titles seem to be for xbox.  I'm already scared.

mc0282

« Reply #18 on: 3 February 2003, 11:51 »
To distortion , dude you most come to new york and fight with me , because i have bunch moron is lost in microsoft brainwash . i had major discussing with my cousin and some dude at store name game express ever heard of it ?  no ok , anyways i told them  microsoft is a piece of shit company and trying to rule console but they can't because ps2 is the man at that , no they say "i don't give fuck about microsoft what are you stock broke some shit ?" , i told them if you ever use windows ? and they said yes  well did you ever get blue screen of death "what is that ?" the blue screen the scare shit of you and make you feel the you broke someone computer "oh that one" . well so he said "what does have to do with xbox ?" well because xbox is piece of shit just like windows , oh man this were the flaming start it they disgress with like crazy . " oh xbox is way better then ps2 the graphic so cool and shaper so on", so why isn't microsoft xbox controlling  consoling world ? and he said "because people are stupid and they don't want they missing " right ? well i just hook up a geforce 4 and pentium 4 2.0 ghz and 256mb ddr etc.. i would problably could get sharp graphic just like xbox .. "well pc is different from xbox" i told look cousin but i love you but you're a fucking moron, that's reason microsoft is going to keep liening to people and become richer because  brainwash people are so dumb to see what is realling happing behind microsoft doors.. he said "whatever dude , i know have good shit fuck ps2 "  .... poor minds   sorry for the long ass story and excuse the bad grammer if i spell it right

tell me what think of my poor idiot cousin. and if you can please provide better defination why xbox sucks so i could show it to this guy
huh, what?

Fett101

• VIP
  • Kudos: 85
    • http://fgmma.com
« Reply #19 on: 3 February 2003, 23:33 »
Lack of 3rd party support and not many amazing games.

distortion

« Reply #20 on: 5 February 2003, 06:56 »
quote:
Originally posted by mc0282:
To distortion , dude you most come to new york and fight with me , because i have bunch moron is lost in microsoft brainwash . i had major discussing with my cousin and some dude at store name game express ever heard of it ?  no ok , anyways i told them  microsoft is a piece of shit company and trying to rule console but they can't because ps2 is the man at that , no they say "i don't give fuck about microsoft what are you stock broke some shit ?" , i told them if you ever use windows ? and they said yes  well did you ever get blue screen of death "what is that ?" the blue screen the scare shit of you and make you feel the you broke someone computer "oh that one" . well so he said "what does have to do with xbox ?" well because xbox is piece of shit just like windows , oh man this were the flaming start it they disgress with like crazy . " oh xbox is way better then ps2 the graphic so cool and shaper so on", so why isn't microsoft xbox controlling  consoling world ? and he said "because people are stupid and they don't want they missing " right ? well i just hook up a geforce 4 and pentium 4 2.0 ghz and 256mb ddr etc.. i would problably could get sharp graphic just like xbox .. "well pc is different from xbox" i told look cousin but i love you but you're a fucking moron, that's reason microsoft is going to keep liening to people and become richer because  brainwash people are so dumb to see what is realling happing behind microsoft doors.. he said "whatever dude , i know have good shit fuck ps2 "  .... poor minds   sorry for the long ass story and excuse the bad grammer if i spell it right

tell me what think of my poor idiot cousin. and if you can please provide better defination why xbox sucks so i could show it to this guy

the besy way to convince someone of something is to ask them questions. for example, ask him to name 5 good games exclusive to the system. or ask him to name as many good exclusive games as he can, then just list off larger titles for ps2.
Dr kelso; Didn't you get my memo about looking professional, and whereing your lab coat at all times?

Dr. Cox; well you know what? i did...and i threw it away. But then i didn't feel like that was a strong enough gesture so i erected a life like figure of you out of straw, put my lab coat on it, put your memo in the pocket, and invited all the local neighborhood children to light it on fire and beat it with sticks!

heard it on Scrubs, quite possibly the funniest show on tv

solo

• Kudos: 1
    • http://www.komodolinux.org/
« Reply #21 on: 5 February 2003, 07:21 »
i highly doubt sega will not allow ms to buy them but if they do i will revoke everything i have ever said about sega. (i love sega and wish they wouldve continued making consoles)

everyone waste their money on xboxes!! if we all get two it will happen twice as fast!!
Komodoware, moving Linux to your desktop.
http://www.komodoware.com/

avello500

• http://www.suicidaltendencies.com/
« Reply #22 on: 5 February 2003, 23:07 »
how about we all buy one. then right before the store return warranty runs out we all take them back. m$ would see a gain in initial loss. then whenn best buy gets a few thousand units showed up its ass it might not want to carry it at all. also tell them you simply plugged it in and it didnt work. if there was a way to break it without voiding the return policy then the store would send it back and m$ would lose twice
How can you say im crazy? You wouldnt know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch.  -- mike muir/suicidal tendencies