Operating Systems > Not Quite Mainstream OSes

Its here

(1/12) > >>

Kintaro:
*****BIG STARY ADMIN NOTICE*****
Goto the website you can now download it as a bootable floppy. I hope it works, please email any problems to me!!! www.windotnet.tk
============================Nov 1!

Well after having my last campaign of insane posts to make people get it, its not working.

I am actually pissed off now,

I spend hours working on it... Yes hours and half of you cant be arsed downloading it. Why not no seriously it has not trojans, no Malware and nothing nasty at all. But you people ignore it.... I POSTED IT A MONTH AGO!

You are all using at least 2.0 when i spent an hour making 2.1 i know if you have downloaded it because you have to get a Serial off me to work it... Actually im going to be genouros...

MSNSUX4EVER

Theres your Serial... Now fucking get it and make a comment... I know that most of you have a version of Windows that is compatible.

[ November 01, 2002: Message edited by: Ex Eleven / b0b 2.1 ]

[ November 01, 2002: Message edited by: Ex Eleven / b0b 2.1 ]

Kintaro:
Who thinks i should make a bootable floppy disk version???

Because ill make one, that way NOBODY has an excuse not to try it unless they are using a Macintosh, but then still you can get bochs and try it. I will even make a bochs image'd version!

rtgwbmsr:
It's relatively pointless. Find a better way to use your time.
  :D

Calum:
i fucking downloaded it and i even emailed you asking for the serial!

one hour!

huh, also, i hope you emailed me back telling me how to run it in linux, i can't stand you developers who code only for windows...

rtgwbmsr:
He posted the code in this thread. I saw that after I e-mailed him. First post.

And it's VB so don't count on it running in Linux or WINE. I'm sorta curious as to how he's making VB apps.

BTW: Calum, check your PM

[ October 27, 2002: Message edited by: The_Muffin_Man/B0b ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version