Miscellaneous > Programming & Networking

CSS Warnings

(1/2) > >>

billy_gates:
I put my page on the CSS valdator to make sure it was correct.  It did not give errors but instead warnings...

--- Code: ---
--- End code ---

then I made my CSS code look like this...

--- Code: ---
--- End code ---

Then the warnings went away, when loaded in my browser it looks the same, just seems like a lot of redundant code to me.  Should I keep it the way without warnings or make it shorter and keep the warnings?

Pantso:
Doesn't matter at all! These are just warnings and NOT errors! Your CSS is still valid so it's really up to you to decide.   ;)

Kintaro:
Without warnings of cource.

It may render in your browser but not someone else's otherwise. Dont be BILL G, make things COMPATIBLE.

Pantso:

quote:Originally posted by X11: Slackware Commando.:
Without warnings of cource.

It may render in your browser but not someone else's otherwise. Dont be BILL G, make things COMPATIBLE.
--- End quote ---

It will render in EVERY browser out there just fine, believe me! These are just warnings that have to do with his links and body colors and not something of extreme importance.

billy_gates:
I think because I like standards I will keep it the long way.  Also I don't get major hits, so a couple extra bytes tagged to the html file won't matter.  Thanks for your help.  Also, is there a reason you need to have a background and a color in every curly bracket?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version