Author Topic: Billy Gates gives new interview  (Read 821 times)

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Billy Gates gives new interview
« on: 29 December 2003, 21:18 »
quote:
Bill Gates: Well, certainly in the computing environment, we've integrated more and more capabilities.

And yet he doesn't understand why he's being accused of being a monopolist.

quote:
We're going to take that to a whole new level in terms of going out to get information, and yet be able to do it in such a way that you know you're getting secure information, that the right things can happen even as you go out to the Internet.

No Bill, you have no right to use the word 'secure' in your sentences.

quote:
You don't need perfect code to avoid security problems. There are things we're doing that are making code closer to perfect, in terms of tools and security audits and things like that. But there are two other techniques: one is called firewalling and the other is called keeping the software up to date.

Bill, what a moron you are! You need to write code that will make firewalling, constant patches, and antivirus software unnecessary. Anti virus software hogs the CPU and memory, you dolt. Constant patching wastes people's time, thus wasting money. And firewalling? That only creates problems for me when I try to direct connect to my friends over AIM, or play internet games, or connect to my PC remotely.

Bill, go back to school and get a computer science degree. We don't need software from a chief software architect who dropped out of school.

http://www.itbusiness.ca/index.asp?theaction=61&lid=1&sid=54467&adBanner=Security

[ December 29, 2003: Message edited by: xeen ]