Author Topic: Opera 8  (Read 2438 times)

BobTheHob

• Kudos: 49
Re: Opera 8
« Reply #15 on: 27 April 2005, 10:41 »
nr nr nr nr nr, edam kicks arse, especially the mature edam in yellow wax, post me some :D. i dont want any of that damn red export wax cheese
The meaning of my username "BobTheHob":
It is well known that "Bob" is a nickname for robert in modern times, a lesser known nickname for robert is that of "Hob". Hob is a nickname for robert from the "Middle English" dialect. This is the version of english spoken and written around the late middle ages. Thus my username can be percieved like "RobertTheRobert" which is redundant. As I always like to say "Simplicity in redundancy, and elegance in simplicity".

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #16 on: 27 April 2005, 15:45 »
how can you be a cheese elitist? lots of cheeses are good!
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

MrX

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #17 on: 27 April 2005, 16:22 »
i digress, Opera 8 rulez because i have been using it every since the first beta came out (vers. 8) and now they have the final vers. its super!

Mr X

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #18 on: 27 April 2005, 16:29 »
Quote from: BobTheHob
i dont want any of that damn red export wax cheese

[OFFTOPIC]Oh, we call the red wax Edammer the discount Edammer :D[/OFFTOPIC]
« Last Edit: 27 April 2005, 16:46 by Refalm »

BobTheHob

« Reply #19 on: 27 April 2005, 16:30 »
Quote from: Refalm
Oh, we call the red wax Edammer the discount Edammer :D
lmfao. I have a passion for edammer ever since I imported some a couple years ago.
It is well known that "Bob" is a nickname for robert in modern times, a lesser known nickname for robert is that of "Hob". Hob is a nickname for robert from the "Middle English" dialect. This is the version of english spoken and written around the late middle ages. Thus my username can be percieved like "RobertTheRobert" which is redundant. As I always like to say "Simplicity in redundancy, and elegance in simplicity".

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #20 on: 27 April 2005, 16:45 »
Quote from: BobTheHob
lmfao. I have a passion for edammer ever since I imported some a couple years ago.

[OFFTOPIC]I once imported some Raclette cheese from Switserland. That cheese rules.[/OFFTOPIC]

BobTheHob

« Reply #21 on: 27 April 2005, 16:51 »
Quote from: Refalm
[OFFTOPIC]I once imported some Raclette cheese from Switserland. That cheese rules.[/OFFTOPIC]

[OFFTOPIC]I'm gonna have to start using these offtopic things[/OFFTOPIC]

themacuser

• Kudos: 120
« Reply #22 on: 11 May 2005, 06:50 »
This topic is so far off topic that a similar offtopic might actually put it back on topic.

Personally I don't use Opera (I hate the ads and why shouldn't I use Safari, after all, it's Apple's browser, and I like firefox more...)

But it's massively funny that a software developer (besides Apple :P) is actually living up to their promises...
I'm often asked why I hate Microsoft - "What did they ever do to you?". Well, I'll tell you. They made dodgy programs and standards which have wasted hundreds of hours of my time involving lost work in crashes and stupidity.