Author Topic: Try out this test  (Read 3794 times)

BobTheHob

• Kudos: 49
Re: Try out this test
« Reply #45 on: 6 June 2005, 15:26 »
Quote from: piratePenguin
I wouldn't suppose any of you know the average penis size for male penguins?
I only know the average penis size for female penguins but you said you didnt want it :(
The meaning of my username "BobTheHob":
It is well known that "Bob" is a nickname for robert in modern times, a lesser known nickname for robert is that of "Hob". Hob is a nickname for robert from the "Middle English" dialect. This is the version of english spoken and written around the late middle ages. Thus my username can be percieved like "RobertTheRobert" which is redundant. As I always like to say "Simplicity in redundancy, and elegance in simplicity".

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
« Reply #46 on: 6 June 2005, 16:48 »
Quote from: BobTheHob
I only know the average penis size for female penguins but you said you didnt want it :(
lmao.

I specified male just incase. If you include the female penguins, you'd put them down as 0 and they'd reduce the average penis size.
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #47 on: 6 June 2005, 22:09 »
I don't think male or female penguins have penises as birds don't have penises in general.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #48 on: 6 June 2005, 22:14 »
I don't wanna be a penguin anymore!

Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Jenda

• Kudos: 326
« Reply #49 on: 6 June 2005, 23:39 »
Yup... one size fits all. Called a cloaka, if I ain't mistaken, and that in turn simply means ass in latin.

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
« Reply #50 on: 7 June 2005, 15:58 »
When its getting late,
and the forums at its fate.
When were running out of time
to fight Microsoft and there crime.

We will all just talk on the side

About how thick is a persons dick
About how those are affected by being unluckily endowed.

And we will speculate
about how to masterbate

because at microsuck we got to much time!

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #51 on: 7 June 2005, 23:11 »
Good poem kintaro! :D

Come to think of it it's quite sad how geeks like us have nothing better to do than bitch about Microsoft and talk shit on an Iternet forum, what's the point? Surly there are better things in life for fuck sake!
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

toadlife

• Kudos: 376
    • http://toadlife.net
« Reply #52 on: 8 June 2005, 00:30 »
When I'm not bitching and moaning about computer related stuff, I bitch and moan about my other love...Fresno State Football.
:)

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #53 on: 8 June 2005, 01:14 »
Quote from: toadlife
When I'm not bitching and moaning about computer related stuff, I bitch and moan about my other love...Fresno State Football.
WMV :eek:
Quote from: Aloone_Jonez
Come to think of it it's quite sad how geeks like us have nothing better to do than bitch about Microsoft and talk shit on an Iternet forum, what's the point? Surly there are better things in life for fuck sake!
That's probably what most people think about us lol. But there's alot more that happens in these forums than bitchin' about MS.

toadlife

« Reply #54 on: 8 June 2005, 01:20 »
Quote from: piratePenguin
WMV :eek:

Tell ya what. Write some drivers for my video capture card for FreeBSD, and then write a program for linux/bsd that is as easy to use as WIndows Movie Maker and I'll be happy to post them in mpg format for ya. ;)

piratePenguin

• VIP
« Reply #55 on: 8 June 2005, 01:55 »
Or you could use mplayer to convert it... I think?

toadlife

« Reply #56 on: 8 June 2005, 02:11 »
It is allready been encoded. Why lower it's quality be reencoding it? *IF* there were drivers for my capture card in BSD, and *IF* there were a video editing program close to being as simple (and free) for BSD/linux, then I would be happy to do it all in BSD and make them mpeg's or divx.

Sorry man. Windows/Mac are where it's at when it comes to video editing.