Author Topic: MS rules!  (Read 2480 times)

noob

• Kudos: 74
Re: MS rules!
« Reply #15 on: 8 June 2005, 12:33 »
i can rip, burn and mix on my linux server. the games that come with most distros are better then the ones with xp. one thing better then linux is xp media center. now, if there is a linux alternitive to media center, please tell me and i will, in a nice way, destroy media center. i only use windows for my laptop cause it has wireless and i cant get linux drivers for my card, my pc cause i play games a lot and its with linux on my server because i am developing AsCP, a cpanel anternitive for windows and linux.
Windows XP Service Pack 2. Because we couldn't be arsed the first time.

Windows 98 Second Edition. Look, now you don't need that bloody CD to install new hardware.

Windows Vista. Even your computer knows you have a small penis.

Windows Blackcomb. We are planning the OS after Vista, which is allready a year late.

Windows ME, the Marmite Operating System.

XP Mobile. Take your errors with you.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Re: MS rules!
« Reply #16 on: 8 June 2005, 22:27 »
Quote from: noob
i can rip, burn and mix on my linux server. the games that come with most distros are better then the ones with xp. one thing better then linux is xp media center. now, if there is a linux alternitive to media center, please tell me and i will, in a nice way, destroy media center. i only use windows for my laptop cause it has wireless and i cant get linux drivers for my card, my pc cause i play games a lot and its with linux on my server because i am developing AsCP, a cpanel anternitive for windows and linux.

I haven't got a TV card, but if I did, I would certainly try MythTV.