Author Topic: Bill Gates Sucks  (Read 1492 times)

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 534
Bill Gates Sucks
« on: 31 May 2005, 00:56 »
Bill GAtes SUCKS!!!!!!
« Last Edit: 31 May 2005, 01:06 by Put_lead_in_gates_head »
sig.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Re: Bill Gates Sucks
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2005, 11:54 »
Quote from: Put_lead_in_gates_head
Bill GAtes SUCKS!!!!!!

So why are you using his software, Microsoft Paint? :D

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2005, 19:19 »
Quote from: Put_lead_in_gates_head
Bill GAtes SUCKS!!!!!!

Oh. Thanks, I had no idea that he sucked.

Jenda

• Kudos: 326
« Reply #3 on: 1 June 2005, 01:46 »
Don't feed the trolls, be they pro- or anti- Microsoft...

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #4 on: 1 June 2005, 15:23 »
Btw, Put_lead_in_gates_head tried to make a hyperlink, but as you know, this doesn't work:
[ url = http://pictureplus.tripod.com/pics/index.album?i=5&s=1 ]   [ / url ]

bedouin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 443
    • http://homepage.mac.com/alqahtani/
« Reply #5 on: 1 June 2005, 17:24 »
His Microsoft Paint skills are extraordinary.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #6 on: 1 June 2005, 17:43 »
Do you think he could be the latest incarnation of FireFox?
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: 2 June 2005, 00:41 »
His posting ability is awe inspiring.

Bill Gates isn't bad. He is a product of a bad ideal. I don't blame the man for doing what he has been taught to do. Love the sinner, hate the sin? Isn't that how it goes?

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 2 June 2005, 01:04 »
Quote from: xyle_one
His posting ability is awe inspiring.

Yes hopefully he returns to post more of his perls of wizdom.

Bill Gates isn't bad. He is a product of a bad ideal. I don't blame the man for doing what he has been taught to do. Love the sinner, hate the sin? Isn't that how it goes?

I don't really know about the sinner thing as I'm an atheist but I see your point.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: 2 June 2005, 01:57 »
Dude. You don't have to believe in god or whatever to know what a sinner or a sin is. That was a really cheap way of announcing that you do not, in fact, believe in god, as if that really has any bearing on this discussion. Do you feel cooler now? Is your epenis that much larger? I used the first analogy to come to mind. What does you being an atheist have to do with this?

For the record. I do not believe in god either.

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 534
« Reply #10 on: 2 June 2005, 04:06 »
BTW i thought i deleted the Hyperlink, BTW i used Adobe photoshop for linux
sig.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 2 June 2005, 16:12 »
Dude. You don't have to believe in god or whatever to know what a sinner or a sin is.

So?

That was a really cheap way of announcing that you do not, in fact, believe in god, as if that really has any bearing on this discussion.

I meant because I don't believe in god, I've never been to church before and I don't know any christians so I don't know whether the "Love the sinner have the sin" thing you posted is right or wrong. :rolleyes:

Do you feel cooler now? Is your epenis that much larger? I used the first analogy to come to mind. What does you being an atheist have to do with this?

Was this really needed?

For the record. I do not believe in god either.

Good for you, where did you here here the "love the sinner hate the sin" thing from? Did you used to go to church?

By the way I don't care if I've derailed this thread, the origional topic was crap anyway.

xyle_one

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: 2 June 2005, 20:09 »
Yeah. At least we have something to talk about now.

I didn't hear it from church. I have been to church maybe twice in my life. What I meant was, can you really hate someone who is just a product of their environment? They are just as much sheep as the people who follow microsoft. Bill Gates is only living the "American Dream". Make a shitload of money, period. He doesn't see it as wrong. I can't hate the guy for it.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: 2 June 2005, 22:56 »
Yeah. At least we have something to talk about now.

I didn't hear it from church. I have been to church maybe twice in my life. What I meant was, can you really hate someone who is just a product of their environment?

You could also argue the same for gangsters, bums and even murderers, we're all a product of our enviroment together with our genes.

They are just as much sheep as the people who follow microsoft.

That's true, one person says they hate Bill Gates and lots of other people just follow their lead.

Bill Gates is only living the "American Dream". Make a shitload of money, period.

Do you know what?

I don't espire to make shit loads of money!

Well it maybe the American Dream but it certainly isn't my ambition in life, for all the problems I've had, a decent job that provides me with enough mony to make me comfortable, a happy marage and a familly is all I really desire - that's something some very rich people don't have.

He doesn't see it as wrong. I can't hate the guy for it.

Neither do I, I can't judge him as I don't know him on a personal level.

My problem is more with how his company operates like many other large multinational companies, I often think I'm posting in the wrong place. I agree Microsoft are bad, but at least they don't employ slave labour to make trainers or pick coffe. Microsoft hasn't killed anyone before, they may have killed businesses but certainly not people. Many people have been severly injured or even killed by other companies operating in 3rd world countries where health and safety regulations don't exist.
« Last Edit: 3 June 2005, 00:25 by Aloone_Jonez »