Author Topic: BSOD everywhere  (Read 2791 times)

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
Re: BSOD everywhere
« Reply #60 on: 30 July 2005, 16:33 »
Quote from: Commander
I only read about 4 posts form the 3 pages of crap and immediately felt like killing myself.
... Did intelligent conversations leave this board?

Yes. This forum recently has really made me wonder what its effects could be now I am under treatment in a day program at a psych ward for depression.

However this thread brought upon me the following symptoms of Antisocial Personality Disorder (adhering to the DSM-IV-TR...

[list=1]
  • failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
  • deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
  • impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
  • irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  • reckless disregard for safety of self or others
  • consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain steady work or honor financial obligations
  • lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
And...
A narcissistic personality disorder as defined by the DSM (see DSM cautionary statement) is characterized by an all-pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration or adulation and lack of empathy, usually beginning by early adulthood and present in various contexts. Five (or more) of the following criteria are considered necessary for the clinical diagnosis to be met:

[list=1]
  • Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to the point of lying, demands to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements);
  • Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, all-conquering love or passion;
  • Firmly convinced that they are unique and, being special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions);
  • Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation
« Last Edit: 30 July 2005, 16:41 by X11 »