Author Topic: This is just bad  (Read 2093 times)

cymon

• Kudos: 172
Re: This is just bad
« Reply #15 on: 26 October 2005, 02:09 »
One thing I hate about outsourcing tech support is trying to understand some guy with a heavy Indian accent. Wasted 120$ just to hear crap advice that didn't even work, like get a new NIC. But at least I can use the NIC in an old pc I found.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #16 on: 27 October 2005, 15:43 »
Quote from: cymon
One thing I hate about outsourcing tech support is trying to understand some guy with a heavy Indian accent. Wasted 120$ just to hear crap advice that didn't even work, like get a new NIC. But at least I can use the NIC in an old pc I found.

It won't be long until you order your Happy Meal through a videoscreen with some guy from India, that reports what you want through the Internet to the employees working there.

skyman8081

• VIP
  • Kudos: 187
    • http://sauron.game-host.org/
« Reply #17 on: 27 October 2005, 20:39 »
Quote from: Refalm
It won't be long until you order your Happy Meal through a videoscreen with some guy from India, that reports what you want through the Internet to the employees working there.
Actually, that isn't a bad idea.  Whenever I walk into a resteraunt, I have to wait for someone who isn't taking drive-thru orders to take mine.

I'm for it!
2 motherfuckers have sigged me so far.  Fuck yeah!

dmcfarland

• Kudos: 123
« Reply #18 on: 15 November 2005, 04:09 »
Tech support: the absolute bottom of the barrel in the it world. I was in Desktop Support the second to the bottom.

Thank you please come again

Quote from: cymon
Whip me, Beat me, Humiliate me, Mistreat me, and Windows XP me.:fu:

Jack2000

« Reply #19 on: 15 November 2005, 22:24 »
Why not use 800 numbers!
whay do you have to pay the stupid phone company for the call !??

.._>becouse M$ is dumB!!

Orethrius

• Kudos: 982
« Reply #20 on: 18 November 2005, 23:57 »
Quote from: Jack2000
Why not use 800 numbers!
whay do you have to pay the stupid phone company for the call !??

.._>becouse M$ is dumB!!

Note 1: 800 numbers log all inbound and outbound calls.  You *ARE* being traced.
Note 2: The only 800 numbers that redirect to private numbers, at least in the U.S., are collect callers.
Note 3: Microsoft Tech Support doesn't accept collect calls.

It took me a moment to realise that you WEREN'T suggesting that the phone company charges us the $35-per-incident Bullshitter's Anonymous franchise fee imposed by MS Tech Support.

Proudly posted from a Gentoo Linux system.

Quote from: Calum
even if you're renting you've got more rights than if you're using windows.

System Vitals