Author Topic: Wake Up  (Read 2989 times)

themacuser

• Kudos: 120
Re: Wake Up
« Reply #45 on: 19 November 2005, 06:51 »
Bush is more of a wingnut than even Ballmer IMO...
I'm often asked why I hate Microsoft - "What did they ever do to you?". Well, I'll tell you. They made dodgy programs and standards which have wasted hundreds of hours of my time involving lost work in crashes and stupidity.

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
« Reply #46 on: 19 November 2005, 19:24 »
Oh man...

I thought we got rid of this crap from this forum. Can this political shit and take it to heatedebates.com. This is a fucking COMPUTER FORUM.
Go the fuck ~

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #47 on: 19 November 2005, 19:50 »
Omg Nott Fuckkkingggg Polllllatikkkkkk$!

Polllllatikkkkkk$ $ux Fuckkkingggg $hitttttttt!
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

skyman8081

• VIP
  • Kudos: 187
    • http://sauron.game-host.org/
« Reply #48 on: 19 November 2005, 22:18 »
HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU, UNINFORMED PEONS, WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO THE WTC, AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE.

RESPONSIBLE PARTIES:
BUSH, ISRALE, EX-KOMMUNIST OFICIALS, CHINEZE, MEKSICANS.

ITS COMONLY KNOWN THAT TEH ISRAELIS AND THE AMERIKKANS AND THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND ARE SO GOOD THAT THEY WOULD HAVE POLITICAL BUTT SEX SO TO SPEAK. BCUZ TEH ZIONIST PIGDOG ROBOTS R TRYING 2 TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND THE AMERIKANZ R TRYING 2 DO TEH SAME THING THEY TEAMED UP AGAINST THE STUPID ARABS BECAUSE ARABS ARE MEAN AND MAKE ME SAD ( :( ) AND THEN TOOK OVER PLANE TO CRASH INTO ARABS IMPORTANT BUILDING LIKE THE U.N AND THE MEXICAN EMBASY IN IRAK AND ANYWAY THEY GOT CONFUSED AND CRASHED THE FIRST PLANE INTO WTC BUT THEN THEY REALIZED "OOPS WERE DUM " SO THEY CALLED OTHER PLANES AND TOLD THEM 2 ATTACK TEH U.S BECAUSE IT WOULD LOOK LIKE ARABZ DID THAT SO THEY WOULD KILL THE ARABS IN RETURN WITH A CAUSE AND THEN EUROPE AND FRENCH BCUZ ITS COMMONLY KNOWN THAT THE FRENCH AND OR EUROPEANS ARE FULL OF FAGS AND ARRTABS AND FAGS AND ALSO THEY LIKE ORAL SEX WITH TEH SAME SEX LOL WUT A BUNCH OF FAGS LOL WORD? SO ANYWAY THE CHINESE DONT LIKE US SO THEY DECIDED TO ALSO ATTACK PENTAGON AND THEN EVERYBODY WOULD THINK THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT SO IT WOULD BE LIKE A STEALTH ATTACK IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, AND I MEAN A STEALTH ATTACK BY THE CHINESE. AND THEN THE AXE-COMMIES THOUGHT H"EY MAYBE IF THE CHINESE DID THIS WE CAN DO IT TOO AND WE WILL HELP THE COMMIEUNIST CAUSE BY BLOWING THINGZ UP" SO THEY TRIED DOING THIS AND ALSO CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING AND THEN THEIR SECOND PLANE THEY HIJACKEDD SLAMMED INTO GROUND BECAUSE CAPPIE PIG-DOGS STOPPED THEM.

DISKUSS.

[SIZE=0]This sentence is to stop vB from uncapitalizing the post.[/SIZE]
« Last Edit: 19 November 2005, 22:28 by skyman8081 »
2 motherfuckers have sigged me so far.  Fuck yeah!

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #49 on: 19 November 2005, 22:42 »

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
« Reply #50 on: 19 November 2005, 23:06 »
Quote from: Laukev7
Plagiarised.

His point wasn't to be original.
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

Laukev7

• VIP
« Reply #51 on: 19 November 2005, 23:17 »
His point wasn't to be original.

No, but he didn't attribute his source. He keeps annoying people with 'OMG AD HOMIENM!!1, then he should stick to his standards.

skyman8081

• VIP
  • Kudos: 187
    • http://sauron.game-host.org/
« Reply #52 on: 21 November 2005, 07:25 »
Quote from: Laukev7
No, but he didn't attribute his source. He keeps annoying people with 'OMG AD HOMIENM!!1, then he should stick to his standards.
Ad Hominem is discounting an argument because of its source, you dick.

If anybody reading this thread has any questions regarding 9/11.  I strongly suggest that you read this thread at Bad Astronomy on the subject.  It is very informative, and full of good information on the subject.
2 motherfuckers have sigged me so far.  Fuck yeah!

Laukev7

• VIP
« Reply #53 on: 21 November 2005, 09:22 »
Here's a more complete ressource, with both sides of the issue:

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=3108&st=0

Keep up calling me names, skyman. People are going to sympathise with you.
« Last Edit: 21 November 2005, 09:31 by Laukev7 »

Dark_Me

• Kudos: 314
« Reply #54 on: 21 November 2005, 11:00 »
Ad Hominem is discounting an argument because of its source, you dick.
Cannot this be valid? Say a, normal, child saying that relativity is all BS?
Capitalism kicks ass.
-Skyman
If your a selfish, self-centred prick, who is willing to leave half the world in poverty, then yes.
-Kintaro