Author Topic: Dark cloud over good works of Gates Foundation  (Read 2693 times)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
Re: Dark cloud over good works of Gates Foundation
« Reply #15 on: 20 January 2007, 16:24 »
MS should give them free computers running free copies of Windows and MS Office and people will commend them for being charitable. Then when they can afford computers and they've been locked into using MS software MS can put the prices up and rake in the cash.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

yahurd

• Kudos: 384
  • Hero of Time
    • http://www.yahurd.my-place.us/
« Reply #16 on: 21 January 2007, 03:37 »
people would see right through that. it took a LONG time to find out what was up, i would have known that was the plan from the start. but you cant hide the TRUTH! I HOPE YOUR LISTENING MICROSOFT, I GOT FOUR WORDS FOR YA i. smell. blood. YEEEAAARRRGGGHHHH!

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #17 on: 22 January 2007, 16:46 »
Quote from: Aloone_Jonez
MS should give them free computers running free copies of Windows and MS Office and people will commend them for being charitable. Then when they can afford computers and they've been locked into using MS software MS can put the prices up and rake in the cash.

actually wasn't that the exact same plan as the free schools for computers thing? this happened in australia for sure, not sure if microsoft did it in other countries though.

by the way,
3. Mangulate
what?
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

_LiquidOxygen

« Reply #18 on: 27 January 2007, 12:29 »
Thought I'd put that in 'cause it sounded like an M is evil word for the list. If that's not evil, well...
...we all make mistakes (oh no - i think that might be an M is evil word! lol). I'll replace it a bit later on. :)

Now I know what I shouldn't hand in. Of all the times I have handed my "Computers for Schools" vouchers in, I never realised I was falling for a scam! Run by MS! I hate dishonesty and deceit, and that's all these stoner morons are doing. To find out just how dishonest and selfish they are makes me despise them enough to wish they were out of business. What are they gonna do next? Battle to make it the law to use their software?

In TexMex's quoted text (wonder where he or she got it from), what caught my eye were the parts highlighted in red. I couldn't believe what I was reading. To think that workers were being treated in this way makes me feel sick.

I feel for whoever had to suffer at their hands.

Microsoft and the Gates foundation = selfish, uncaring fraudsters.

yahurd

• Kudos: 384
  • Hero of Time
    • http://www.yahurd.my-place.us/
« Reply #19 on: 29 January 2007, 16:55 »
What are they gonna do next? Battle to make it the law to use their software?
i can honestly see that, trying to "standardize" on what to teach kids, people would go along with it. *faints*

Gates foundation=Microsoft they are anything but separate

the anything being $#@%@$#%#$$#ing #@%#$%#@$ers