All Things Microsoft > Microsoft Hardware

360 in trouble

(1/7) > >>

worker201:
We've all heard stories about how much the Xbox360 sucks.  But some guy in Chicago is really upset about it.  So upset that he is suing Microsoft!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051205/tc_nm/media_xbox_dc

Doubt this will fly - I have no clue how this guy thinks he's going to prove that the 360 was actually designed to overheat.  A couple designers from Microsoft can convince any judge in the world that they meant no harm.

But I hope Microsoft gets a little bit nervous anyway.

H_TeXMeX_H:
I hope he finds a way ... sadly I doubt he will stand too much of a chance. But, hey, with a good lawyer you can "prove" anything ... yeah M$ lawyers are probably a lot better than the ones this guy is capable of hiring :(

adiment:
the 360 has a lot of issues. Many people are having problems with the overheating power supply, but a small fix people found on forums are lifting it on a string so more air can circulate around it (the power supply is like those boxes that are attached to printers and some LCD's)

Lead Head:
but people shouldnt have to find fixes. MS could have at least put more vent holes or put a small fan in it. or better yet built the PSU into the system

MarathoN:

--- Quote from: Lead Head ---but people shouldnt have to find fixes. MS could have at least put more vent holes or put a small fan in it. or better yet built the PSU into the system
--- End quote ---

Yes, I completely agree.

But what do we expect from a company that can't possibly make anything without fucking it up. :p

I think Microsoft are effectively destroying what we know as to be consoles, thank FUCK we still have Sony around.

Playstation rules. :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version