Author Topic: This site rocks, Xp rolls..........down shit creek.  (Read 1085 times)

LordViking

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.flippydisk.com
This site rocks, Xp rolls..........down shit creek.
« on: 3 February 2002, 20:22 »
While I only use WindowsX machines for certain games, I loaded one of my arronious boxes up last night with Xp2600build (they gave em out at work, LOL) for kicks. Well the machine, which is in sound working order hardware wise, got a taste of true poison when I introduced the two. Of all the OSs microsoft creates, this one crashed more than anyother Ive seen to date on a fresh load. Amazing. I was not running any off the wall software; a pretty standard load - xp just plain suxs ass. I think we could coordinate and lanch a worldwide DoS attack with the error message reporting.  :D

jtpenrod

• VIP
  • Kudos: 105
This site rocks, Xp rolls..........down shit creek.
« Reply #1 on: 3 February 2002, 22:49 »
quote:
Of all the OSs microsoft creates, this one crashed more
             than anyother Ive seen to date on a fresh load.  

Well, what did you expect from a company that has been notorious for rushing products out the door and onto store shelves before they're ready? If you just *gotta* have XP, wait at least a year (18 mos. - even better) and a couple of service packs. Let those other poor bastards spend their $99, $199, $299 to do all the beta testing for you.
Live Free or Die: Linux
If software can be free, why can't dolphins?