All Things Microsoft > Microsoft Hardware

XBox 360

<< < (2/7) > >>

ReggieMicheals:
I will probably end up buying all three somewhere on ebay, but I'll probably get the revolution first, since it would probably be cheapest and then the PS3, because I like their franchises, and finally the 360 because by then they probably fixed the disk problem and I won't need to dick around with things I probably would fuck up.

Apple should make a console, I bet it would be pretty damn good...

Lead Head:

--- Quote from: ReggieMicheals ---I will probably end up buying all three somewhere on ebay, but I'll probably get the revolution first, since it would probably be cheapest and then the PS3, because I like their franchises, and finally the 360 because by then they probably fixed the disk problem and I won't need to dick around with things I probably would fuck up.

Apple should make a console, I bet it would be pretty damn good...
--- End quote ---

i can see it now

Apple i-Cube, Apple i-Box, Apple i-Station, Apple i-box 360, apple i-station 2, i-station 3. Apple i-revolution. lol

skyman8081:
The Pippin was a failure, get over it.  Stop bringing the idea back up!

worker201:
Apple can't afford to sell consoles as loss-leaders.  Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft can, but Apple cannot.  Especially in a market this over-saturated with shitty games and console competition.

There are hundreds of consumer electronics higher on my wishlist than a video game console.  Although every time I have lots of money, I consider getting a gamecube so I can play the last Zelda game.

RaZoR1394:
Just think about this. Buying retail games together with a retail unmodded Xbox360 is sure gonna add to Microsoft's welth. But if you chip it and play "backups" then you'll give them the big fu, hehe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version