Author Topic: Microsoft haters are no. 13 out of the top-20 worst things.  (Read 1268 times)

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
http://www.rightwingnews.com/special/toptwenty.php
13) Microsoft Haters: Yes Windows ME is probably not as good as Windows 98. But what are the other options? Macs? Yeah right. Linux? 90% of the people on the web probably couldn't figure Linux out and the rest of us who don't know it would resent the time it took to learn it. Then there's Internet Explorer. Sure it's not perfect but what are the other options? Opera? Hahahahaha. Netscape 6? Netscape is slower, less user friendly to install, and much more crash prone than IE. The thing that really bugs me is when people go on and on and on about Microsoft "Winblow$" and how terrible it is when they're using Outlook Express and Internet Explorer. Give it a rest guys.

Lol, didn't one of the trolls here used to use M$IE and Winblow$ Xpee? :D
« Last Edit: 19 February 2006, 22:00 by Aloone_Jonez »
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
Re: Microsoft hater are no. 13 out of the top-20 worst things.
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2006, 21:42 »
I knew I had a problem with some of the stuff in that quote, then I looked at the domain name...
If you have a problem with America, you have a problem with us.
LMFAO!
« Last Edit: 19 February 2006, 21:48 by piratePenguin »
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2006, 22:00 »
Judging by the name of the site, he doesn't seem to be ashamed of anything. ;)

He gets a few things right, but the Microsoft part makes me wonder how old this is.  Didn't Netscape come out before Firefox was Firefox?  And when "Mac" meant "OS 9"?  And when Opera...um...when Opera struggled to exist at all?
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #3 on: 19 February 2006, 22:27 »
Opera did suck before 2005, but now it's the fastest and the best browser (article) available.

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
« Reply #4 on: 19 February 2006, 22:29 »
Quote from: Refalm
Opera did suck before 2005, but now it's the fastest and the best browser (article) available.
You forgot to say "according to PC World".

PC World suck, BTW.
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

mobrien_12

• VIP
  • Kudos: 711
    • http://www.geocities.com/mobrien_12
« Reply #5 on: 20 February 2006, 00:52 »
What a moron.

Ok Microsoft haters are #13 on his list, but net ignorance is #10, pop up ads are #4, Virus writers are #2, and spam is #1.

Who are statistically the most net ignorant group of computer users?  Microsoft users.

Pop up ads are bad, but open source browsers give me the tools to combat them, and any other seriously obnoxious ads.  I can't freaking stand to use IE anymore.

Virus writers?  Yeah they are bad, but guess what?  If you were using Linux or OSX you wouldn't have that problem at all, would you?

And spam?  Where is most spam coming from these days?  From zombie networks of Windows machines.  

This fool thinks MS haters are losers, but by his own admission hates everything associated with Microsoft Operating systems more.
In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight....

Orethrius

• Kudos: 982
« Reply #6 on: 20 February 2006, 02:42 »
Why wouldn't it surprise me were he to think that the DoJ dropped their suit against Microsoft because of their "incredible innovations"(tm) instead of a bullshit legal technicality ("I'll see them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." "THAT'S JUDICIAL BIAS!!!  OH NOEZ!!!11")?

Proudly posted from a Gentoo Linux system.

Quote from: Calum
even if you're renting you've got more rights than if you're using windows.

System Vitals

H_TeXMeX_H

• Kudos: 494
    • http://draconishinobi.50webs.com/
« Reply #7 on: 20 February 2006, 05:06 »
Even when I was using Window$ I hated it soooo much ... I can't believe people don't hate Window$ ... I can't understand it. What the fuck is with them ? Do they like to be punished by their computers ? I bet they are all fucking sadists ! The only reason I didn't switch to another operating system was because:

1. I didn't know Linux existed *
2. I never liked Macs
3. I often needed to run programs from school on Window$ (I don't anymore)
4. I was a PC gamer (not anymore)

* There is and/or was a complete lack of advertisement for Linux. The first time I heard about Linux was 3 months before I switched over. I bet it's another M$ strategy ... to suppress news of other operating systems.

cymon

• Kudos: 172
« Reply #8 on: 20 February 2006, 05:29 »
Quote from: piratePenguin
You forgot to say "according to PC World".

PC World suck, BTW.

PC World is proof that a thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters cannot reproduce the works of Shakespere.

Orethrius

« Reply #9 on: 20 February 2006, 05:58 »
[offtopic]Sadists enjoy inflicting pain on others, masochists enjoy inflicting pain on themselves, and don't even get me started on sado-masochists.  Just thought I'd point that one out.  ;)[/offtopic]

Back on topic: yes, ever wonder what would happen to Microsoft-sponsored sites if they started endorsing other company's products?  It's extortion, but it's not without precedent.  And Cymon: PC World is proof that a thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters can manage to bang out "nevermore" and a random editor will call it the complete works of Poe.  :D

System Vitals

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #10 on: 20 February 2006, 11:34 »
i would like to think this is not a kneejerk reaction, from me, since i am not a "microsoft hater" and so don't come under the category being discussed, nevertheless, i didn't go to the site, but everything quoted from it in this topic, without exception, has made me choke on my breakfast. clearly the author of such drivel is simply one of the majority of mindless consumer morons who this planet could well do without.

this is the sort of person that comes to mind when i realise that the planet has 6 billion people on it, and could do with a few less.
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #11 on: 20 February 2006, 12:04 »
I dislike these kind of websites that are made by self-acclaimed "experts" that buy a catchy domain name and blog stupid bullshit.

Maybe that should make it to the top twenty instead of "Micor$oft Hators are dumb LOL LOL".

noob

• Kudos: 74
« Reply #12 on: 20 February 2006, 23:54 »
I am running XP 64 bit for 2 reasons. 1, i wanted to try it out and i could advise people on it's strengths (dies in laughter) and weaknesses (runs our of ink, paper and printers) and 2, i wanted to play half life 2 in 64 bit. It is faster than the normal XP, but won't run a lot of my progs and is generally a hash of other OS's. I dual boot with Ubuntu and am soon changing the xp install to an Me install (yes, I LIKE ME). I really do like ME mainly cause it is faster than 98, an so far i have not had a single ME install randomley die or fart to a halt.
Windows XP Service Pack 2. Because we couldn't be arsed the first time.

Windows 98 Second Edition. Look, now you don't need that bloody CD to install new hardware.

Windows Vista. Even your computer knows you have a small penis.

Windows Blackcomb. We are planning the OS after Vista, which is allready a year late.

Windows ME, the Marmite Operating System.

XP Mobile. Take your errors with you.

Orethrius

« Reply #13 on: 21 February 2006, 00:19 »
Calum, read item 18, I found it quite humorous that he would put that on his own blog.  :D

System Vitals

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #14 on: 21 February 2006, 00:34 »
Quote from: noob
I dual boot with Ubuntu and am soon changing the xp install to an Me install (yes, I LIKE ME). I really do like ME mainly cause it is faster than 98, an so far i have not had a single ME install randomley die or fart to a halt.

Why do you like ME?
Every ME install I've come across is bad.

I know Windows 98 (and therefore ME too) is faster than both Win 2k/XP and Linux but the price you pay is security and stability as the lack of memory protection allows one program to bring down the whole OS really easilly.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu: