Author Topic: "Fuck Fox News"  (Read 1341 times)

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org

fishcorn

• Kudos: -4
Re: "Fuck Fox News"
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2008, 17:35 »
Wow, why didn't they want to be interviewed? Pretty ironic considering most of them seem like the type that babble constantly about freedom of speech, yet they don't use it when they have the opportunity to be on a huge network like Fox News.
« Last Edit: 25 August 2008, 17:58 by fishcorn »
"Regime Change" starts at home!
Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001
Jihad:
http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm

new SuSE Linux User!

If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!
trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!
Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #2 on: 25 August 2008, 18:07 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jaIAAZ7eVU

They need to get rid of Bill O'Reilly and Hannity, the rest is more decent.

worker201

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 703
    • http://www.triple-bypass.net
« Reply #3 on: 25 August 2008, 21:27 »
Wow, why didn't they want to be interviewed? Pretty ironic considering most of them seem like the type that babble constantly about freedom of speech, yet they don't use it when they have the opportunity to be on a huge network like Fox News.
Faced with an alarmist reporter who seems confident that there will be riots and violence, I wouldn't talk to the fucker either.

Probably they are opposed to Fox News, and don't want to support them.  But you kinda have to wonder how many of them will watch Fox TV or 20th Century Fox movies while boycotting Fox News.

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #4 on: 26 August 2008, 09:07 »
Faced with an alarmist reporter who seems confident that there will be riots and violence, I wouldn't talk to the fucker either.

Probably they are opposed to Fox News, and don't want to support them.  But you kinda have to wonder how many of them will watch Fox TV or 20th Century Fox movies while boycotting Fox News.

They are probably bittorrenting all of them anyway. Fucking terrorist supporters.

fishcorn

• Kudos: -4
« Reply #5 on: 26 August 2008, 18:08 »

Sounds like they can't put aside petty squabbles long enough to get their message out. I don't see why I should care about their message if they don't.
"Regime Change" starts at home!
Islam IS NOT the enemy! Against American Terrorism since Sept/11/2001
Jihad:
http://www.islamanswers.net/jihad/meaning.htm

new SuSE Linux User!

If your gonna point a finger at someone then at least have the proof to back you up!
trolls are idiots that demand attention by posting whatever is opposite to the theme to ruffle feathers to make people upset!
Often these same trolls always mention grammar/spelling since they have no intelligence of their own.

Kintaro

• JohnTate.org
« Reply #6 on: 26 August 2008, 18:29 »

Sounds like they can't put aside petty squabbles long enough to get their message out. I don't see why I should care about their message if they don't.

I don't know what the message is at all - they must be viewers of the Zeitgeist movie, which ends without a message of action. It also endorses the simple action of being "mad as hell" by including a clip of Howard Beale from the movie Network. It is this attitude of anger that gave rise to Hitler. Zeitgeist is fascist propaganda.