Poll

Do you own any computers running any version of Microsoft Windows?

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Honesty  (Read 2054 times)

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
Re: Honesty
« Reply #15 on: 3 August 2010, 06:01 »
Honestly I think Windows 7 is bullshit. It's still quite unstable, when it crashes I lose data because of disk caching and shit. It probably wouldn't be hard for their egg heads to fix that problem by recovering cached disk writes from the dump but I can't do it myself because they don't allow access to its source code. You can't even contact anyone beyond an educated moron - and that moron is afraid you'll take his job if you ever get to speak to a developer. The biggest problem is software today is its complexity, and even if there was access to Microsoft's bad code that could be fixed - they would be mobbed with buggy fixes.

This is why sometimes its better to just NOT SHARE. I am going to provide a human example of this while I wait for a bus.

A few weeks ago I met this girl called Helen. I went back to her place after talking her up, a really pretty girl. The sex was great but then she said she needed to piss. I layed back and closed my eyes and figured she would go to my ensuite in my new apartment. The next thing was that there was a trickle of urine running down my face. I had just had an orgasm, so my mouth was still wide open. I was pretty pissed off about this so I immediately got up and pissed in her face - only she enjoyed it. So I settled for pinning her down and doing a shit on breasts and rubbing it in - after which I booted her out of my house shit covered and naked to be raped by the first Muslim who saw her.

See, now I've shared that I think I might just end up in prison. It's good I made it up. Perhaps I should be more open source about my infamous dong photos, and share photos of it when I have had various sexually transmitted diseases. Sharing sucks. Sometimes its better to just trust someone, rather than share. How much time will sharing waste? What is more valuable, time or money? These things are pretty subjective. So MIcrosoft shouldn't share anything, they will always have the worst bugs as will any company that follows that motive.

piratePenguin

• VIP
  • Kudos: 775
    • http://piratepenguin.is-a-geek.com/~declan/
« Reply #16 on: 3 August 2010, 06:40 »
It was your decision to share that girl.

Did you never understand the 'freedom' buzzword that Richard Stallman uses all the time? Look it up! I think this could be our problem Kintaro.

If you don't wanna share, DONT SHARE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. But please allow other people that choice.

If you are going to continue this then please make your next example just as legendary as your first. You are not permitted to reply without satisfying this.
« Last Edit: 3 August 2010, 12:38 by piratePenguin »
"What you share with the world is what it keeps of you."
 - Noah And The Whale: Give a little love

a poem by my computer, Macintosh Vigilante
Macintosh amends a damned around the requested typewriter. Macintosh urges a scarce design. Macintosh postulates an autobiography. Macintosh tolls the solo variant. Why does a winter audience delay macintosh? The maker tosses macintosh. Beneath female suffers a double scum. How will a rat cube the heavier cricket? Macintosh calls a method. Can macintosh nest opposite the headache? Macintosh ties the wrong fairy. When can macintosh stem the land gang? Female aborts underneath macintosh. Inside macintosh waffles female. Next to macintosh worries a well.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #17 on: 3 August 2010, 14:01 »
Lol, I liked your story. I knew you made it up, even before I got to the end of the post, still funny though.

I'm not bothered whether Microsoft or any other software company shares their code, it's great if they do but if they don't that's fine too. I just want to be able to freely share my files without sharing personal information and others should be able to read them without buying a certain piece of software.
This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu: