• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
Ahem.
« on: 5 October 2010, 04:06 »
So is this place, like, un-dead now?

Well, shucks.
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez

reactosguy

• Kudos: 2
    • Microsoft Sucks !!!
Re: Ahem.
« Reply #1 on: 5 October 2010, 05:18 »
Hello, WMD.

I am reactosguy. I came here in November 2009, but the database backup that month was corrupted while Refalm switched to this, according to Refalm. So I joined again in December after he emailed me on the situation.

If you want to know more about my online presence, please click here.

At all, it seems great that some members I never communicated with for some reason are finding this and coming back. Sadly, this isn't the flourishing community that was way back then.

Quote from: reactosguy topic=12338.msg135289#msg135289   date=1269549529
According to Alexa.com,   Microsuck.com, despite being sold, attracted 1,684,202 visitors, with   623,189 of them from the US, all on March 25 2010 at 4:30 P.M. Eastern   Standard Time (US/Canada). ( http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/microsuck.com   )

This place barely gets any visitors. However, the Microsuck.com traffic info is old.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
« Reply #2 on: 5 October 2010, 13:07 »
There seem to be a very small increase of visitors, which I really like :)

Welcome back WMD.

Aloone_Jonez

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 954
« Reply #3 on: 5 October 2010, 14:51 »
Welcome  back.

Yes, this place isn't as popular as it was under the old name but commonsense wants a ludicrous amount of money for the old name, so much so that he still hasn't been able to sell it.

This is not a Windows help forum, however please do feel free to sign up and agree or disagree with our views on Microsoft.

Oh and FUCKMicrosoft! :fu:

Laukev7

• VIP
  • Kudos: 495
« Reply #4 on: 5 October 2010, 20:03 »
Hey.

I don't post often anymore, but I like to see old members.

Lead Head

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 534
« Reply #5 on: 6 October 2010, 02:57 »
Hey, hows it going?
sig.

WMD

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 391
    • http://www.dognoodle99.cjb.net
« Reply #6 on: 10 October 2010, 03:16 »
I must admit that I've been too busy to check many forums anyway.  In fact, I almost forgot to check this thread again.  Just have to get in the habit, I suppose. :p

Not sure if this is global or mod-only, but I like the browser/OS detection for each user.  Shame there's so many Windows users, though. :D  And I see Alun is still using the 1.5MB animated avatar.  I guess it gets cached... ;)

As for me, I'm months away from finishing college and I have a job that's happy to take me full-time when that happens.  Life is good. :)
My BSOD gallery
"Yes there's nothing wrong with going around being rude and selfish, killing people and fucking married women, but being childish is a cardinal sin around these parts." -Aloone_Jonez