Author Topic: Anyobody on their right mind cant think of MS products as serious development tools.  (Read 1622 times)

Bazoukas

• Kudos: 140
    • http://whitehouse.com
Take a load of this shit.

I was writing a simple array code to refresh my memory on a computer in the lab.

I was doing a two dimensional array code on a Pentium 4 machine.

And take a load of this pile of shit:!!!!!!

"test.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

"If you were in the middle of something, the information you were workin on might be lost."

You fucking morons!!!!!!!!!  
You make bad look good with all those bug reports and automated security patches.

FUCK YOU YOU MORONS???

I can write FUCKED UP apps too. Its not that hard. Why doesnt MS hire me?

Fucking bitches. Go suck on something.

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: bazoukas ]

Yeah

LoLoL

• Kudos: 0
quote:
Originally posted by bazoukas:
Take a load of this shit.

I was writing a simple array code to refresh my memory on a computer in the lab.

I was doing a two dimensional array code on a Pentium 4 machine.

And take a load of this pile of shit:!!!!!!

"test.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

"If you were in the middle of something, the information you were workin on might be lost."

You fucking morons!!!!!!!!!  
You make bad look good with all those bug reports and automated security patches.

FUCK YOU YOU MORONS???

I can write FUCKED UP apps too. Its not that hard. Why doesnt MS hire me?

Fucking bitches. Go suck on something.

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: bazoukas ]

Hrrrm that doesnt happen to me, maybe the P4 has a virus or something... If it had magistr, the boot sector would still be infected (unless u formatted)... Here, have some tuna!

[ September 13, 2002: Message edited by: LoL ]

Killing penguins while they exist...

Master of Reality

• VIP
  • Kudos: 177
    • http://www.bobhub.tk
well... isnt this a productive thread. Are you writing in C++, hmmmmmm maybe you could help us develop the 32 hour clock for windows. That project wont be started for a while though as i am extremely busy lately.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Linux User #283518
'It takes more than a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head to stop Bob'

LoLoL

• Kudos: 0
quote:
Originally posted by Master of Reality / Bob:
well... isnt this a productive thread. Are you writing in C++, hmmmmmm maybe you could help us develop the 32 hour clock for windows. That project wont be started for a while though as i am extremely busy lately.

LOLOL well my mouse has kinda frozen (i c wot u mean by bugs!)... 32 hours a day... maybe that would mean I would get 560 megs download instead of 425! But it might take a little longer to download things  :( ... **WARPED IN TIME, DECIDES TO SEND THIS POST AND REBOOT**
Killing penguins while they exist...