All Things Microsoft > Microsoft Hardware

MS: Take that you... mod chip

<< < (3/5) > >>

Doctor V:
If you go to a site called 'fuckmicrosoft', its best not to expect politeness.  People come here to bitch about M$ and don't generally want to hold back (All caps can be a little bit annoying though).

I think its great that M$ shut down Xbox mod chips.  Thats even more of a reason for people not to buy Xbox, and Xbox is struggling as it is.  Not too bright on M$'s part in my opinion.

People will just have to buy Gamecubes and PS2s (Note: while PS2 is a great system, Sony too is EviL).

V

cozzer:
A dumb move, I highly contest that. For someone to buy the XBOX console, they dont actually make any money, in fact supposebly losing money. The game sales are the fuel for XBOX's survival and any modchip which will allow pirated games to be played, is completely against Microsoft in ever way, there is NO good for Microsoft that will come from such companies.

As with ANY console, the blood and fuel of the console is the game sales.

voidmain:

quote:Originally posted by cozzer:
--- End quote ---

Don't forget the essential ingredient, robotic fanboys much like yourself.

mobrien_12:

quote:Originally posted by cozzer:
The game sales are the fuel for XBOX's survival and any modchip which will allow pirated games to be played, is completely against Microsoft in ever way, there is NO good for Microsoft that will come from such companies.

--- End quote ---

Funny how you assume the mod chip is for pirated games.

RudeCat7:
If they do sell xboxes, they at least achieve better cashflow. Better cashflow means they can pay more quack coders to come up with crap like xp, and SP1. And they can tout bigger sales numbers, which in turn produce bigger numbers, because when you see something is selling well, you normally think it's good, and you feel like buying it as well.

If they don't sell them, then they're in the red, and running scared.

So even if you mod the xbox, you're still helping M$ stay alive. Games or no games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version