All Things Microsoft > Microsoft Hardware

Microsoft Always Pulls Through

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kintaro:
<sarcasm>See zombie he doesnt care, zombie would not say a word would he... no because he does not care.</sarcasm>

Zombie, if you post anything like this in Unix/Linux, remember im a decorated member of the Nazi party  ;)

Refalm:
The IP number of Zombie9920 is "12.109.88.82" and his host name is "12-109-88-82.joink.com".

Zombie9920 is lucky that I'm in favour of free speech.

Calum:
nice comeback, zombtard. i actually expected a bit more of a rise from you.

funny how you always reply within an hour or two of being invoked isn't it?

Pantso:

quote:Originally posted by Calum:
nice comeback, zombtard. i actually expected a bit more of a rise from you.

funny how you always reply within an hour or two of being invoked isn't it?
--- End quote ---

That's about the wittiest reply you'll ever get from Zombie.   :D  As for his quick replies, it's because he's always around! This person is a living proof that human parasites do exist even if they teach us otherwise!!  :D

slave:

quote:Originally posted by Zombie9920:

No they can't have me. You all can suck a fat man for all I care. Don't lie Calum.....You spend alot of time at this forum because you don't have anything to do in real life. You are just a fucking nerd like the rest of these worthless fucks.

Fuck you.
--- End quote ---

Ooooo someone has some emotional issues!

Tell me, why do you call Calum a fucking nerd for spending lots of time on this forum when you used to spend almost as much time here yourself?  If you think this place is stupid then leave and never come back.  If Calum "wastes" time helping people on this forum then you spend just as much time spewing shit and coming back here secretly and posting more shit - just to piss people off.  Go fart up the air elsewhere because we don't like smelling your fecal stench.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version