Author Topic: funny pro xbox thread  (Read 1510 times)

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
funny pro xbox thread
« on: 25 September 2003, 03:54 »
http://www.gamesites200.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3723

when someone says hey don't like it, they call him a baby!! go on, GIVE 'EM HELL!!!

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #1 on: 25 September 2003, 04:04 »
I think they're all babies.

my game console is better because I like it

no, mine is!!

but I don't like yours, it can't be better

it's just dudes who whine because they spent money on one, and they can't come to grips with the fact that they might be wrong, so they belittle the other.

I don't own a game machine, aside from a SUPER NINTENDO AND A NINTENDO so that I can play GOOD GAMES like SUPER MARIO AND TETRIS

just everybody should throw out their machines and get a  GAME BOY so they can play tetris... that way the WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE BECAUSE NOBODY CAN FIGHT AND ARGUE BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO BUSY PLAYING TETRIS
Go the fuck ~

Stilly

• Kudos: 29
    • http://kickassshit.tk/
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #2 on: 25 September 2003, 04:07 »
good god those guys are nerds (even compared to the kind of loser who posts on an anti-cumguzlersoft site)
just say know

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #3 on: 25 September 2003, 04:39 »
this reminds me of this:
http://www.voy.com/3625/75.html

gonna kill me for not likin' boring shit?

TheQuirk

• VIP
  • Kudos: 315
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #4 on: 25 September 2003, 05:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy's Always On Topic:
I think they're all babies.

my game console is better because I like it

no, mine is!!

but I don't like yours, it can't be better

it's just dudes who whine because they spent money on one, and they can't come to grips with the fact that they might be wrong, so they belittle the other.

I don't own a game machine, aside from a SUPER NINTENDO AND A NINTENDO so that I can play GOOD GAMES like SUPER MARIO AND TETRIS

just everybody should throw out their machines and get a  GAME BOY so they can play tetris... that way the WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE BECAUSE NOBODY CAN FIGHT AND ARGUE BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO BUSY PLAYING TETRIS

Why not get one of those cheapo tetris machines?

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #5 on: 25 September 2003, 13:57 »
tetris rules
Go the fuck ~

mushrooomprince

• Kudos: 55
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #6 on: 25 September 2003, 23:48 »
Yes i agree, a lot of games's entertainment value are underrated because of the graphical quality.
All your base are belong to us.

Neg.Nance

• Kudos: 0
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #7 on: 24 October 2003, 22:43 »
Well, the xbox has the IMO best capibilities, I dont mean a stock xbox but if you mod you xbox you can do anything with it, and espically if you add a new hard drive, you could add every nes, snes, n64 ect. rom on your xbox and play them on it, not to mention the ability to play burned games and use linux on it

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #8 on: 25 October 2003, 01:24 »
I read through that entire thread at the xbox site. Let me just say that I think that they are all blithering idiots. Especially the guy who started the thread.

I mean really. He posted his opinion that the XBox sucks and he automatically thinks that his opinion is the "Take it all" deciding factor in gaming. Lets just say that his XBox sucks opinion wasn't very well thought out. He could've at least stated good reasons why he doesn't like it.

If he doesn't like the XBox nobody is stopping him from playing on other consoles. It is as simple as that. Then again, I didn't see any well thought out opinions posted in that thread. They all act like freaking kids there. They probably are kids though(knock on wood).

Anywho, reading that thread just made me 10% dumber. For anyone who views this thread and hasn't read that thread at the XBox site let me just say, don't even waste your time. You aren't missing anything.  

[ October 24, 2003: Message edited by: Viper ]

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #9 on: 25 October 2003, 01:36 »
i hadn't planned on reading it. As for gaming platforms. I prefer my game cube over all. Purely for the fact that it was built to be a gaming machine and not an all purpose entertainment box. Fact of the matter is, i hardly ever even touch the system. I do not have fun playing video games anymore. i did when i was a pot head stoner kid.

preacher

• VIP
  • Kudos: 107
    • http://kansascity.cjb.net
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #10 on: 10 November 2003, 19:21 »
quote:
Originally posted by The all Canadian Lover:
this reminds me of this:
http://www.voy.com/3625/75.html

gonna kill me for not likin' boring shit?

Ok this gives me real perspective. I am a stupid geek. Who else bit stupid geeks argues over such stupid things like Digimon Vs. Yu-Gi-Oh, Xbox vs. PS2 vs. GameCube, or even Windows vs. Linux vs. Mac OS. I am a stupid message board geek.

Shit.
Kansas City Hustle
http://kansascity.cjb.net

black crow

• Kudos: 0
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #11 on: 11 November 2003, 16:21 »
lmao @ digimon v yu-gi-oh, x-box v ps2 etc., some ppl are REALLY tragic & must have nothing better to do with their time - ok so i live in a glass house (not literally!), & therefore i shouldn't throw stones @ ppl (like i often do!)  
I really hate this damn machine
I'm thinking I should sell it
It never does what I want it to
It just does what I tell it.

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #12 on: 17 December 2003, 13:56 »
quote:
black crow: therefore i shouldn't throw stones @ ppl (like i often do!)  

I hate you! Stop throwing stones at kids, you coward.  :(

Kintaro

• Kudos: 255
  • I want to get the band back together!
    • JohnTate.org
funny pro xbox thread
« Reply #13 on: 26 December 2003, 17:39 »
quote:
Originally posted by Refalm:

I hate you! Stop throwing stones at kids, you coward.   :(  

Yea, throw bricks, once a kid pissed me off and I had a huge ass mobile, so I threw it at him and hit.