Author Topic: Aw dammit!  (Read 1127 times)

SpeeDFreaK

• Kudos: 109
Aw dammit!
« on: 6 March 2003, 21:21 »
I dunno what to do. My dad picked up on an xbox (he didn't have to pay for it) and now i think i may end up changing my mind somewhat on it. Yes microsoft sucks and whatnot, but Sega GT 2002!! It was the 2 game bundle. I thought it was going to just be a GT3 knockoff. I was somewhat wrong. I thought it was alright until I saw it. In the game it was called the Toyota MR2 Group S.

Yeah, this thing has somewhere around 700 hp. From a 4 cylinder engine (not the 4a-ge though, possibly a celica 2.2L mounted to a 4wd system I want. Now.  :D  ). Enough praise of the system. It's comparable to a PS2's graphics, but at times it's worse. And the controller just feels funky. And not a good funky. The one thing that pissed me off the most is there was no apparent way to reset the console except to take out the cd and put it back in. One of the biggest mistakes on that system. The system interface has too much put into it also. Something I did like though was that I could rip my cds to the system and play them while racing. I honestly think the xbox needs much more work and a linux distro that can run off the cd sans modchip. Oh, and one more thing. Portability. Nintendo GC has it. Hell, it has a handle built into the back! The PS2, while not as portable, can still get the job done. The xbox...well, lets just say it's not going anywhere anytime soon.
"George Bush says 'we are losing the war on drugs'. Well you know what that implies? There's a war going on, and people on drugs are winning it! Well what does that tell you about drugs? Some smart, creative motherfuckers on that side."  --Bill Hicks

theangelofdeath69

• Kudos: 0
    • http://www.kaltemartech.com/
Aw dammit!
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2003, 16:28 »
Throw it out the window and replace it with a shiny new Tuxtop from www.tuxtops.com
Specifications are for the weak and timid!
You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
Indentation?! - I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'. Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.
Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.
A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment on his code!
Klingon software does NOT have BUGS. It has FEATURES, and those features are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand.
You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the original Klingon.
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!