Author Topic: Allright you dipshits  (Read 1352 times)

Bazoukas

• Kudos: 140
    • http://whitehouse.com
Allright you dipshits
« on: 20 June 2004, 21:40 »
I already have made my own Knoppix mod distro, called Iason.

Its not what I exactly want. It is fully fnctional though.
   One little cool trick I did with it, was to write a script that will shutdown all ports and will only leave the DHCP client port open. The script is being further developed to do other Admin stuff as well.

So if any of you have scripts that do usefull things, artwork that think please the human eye and whatever, am here to contact.

OF COURSE your name will be mentioned in the web site and all that jazz.

I moved back to NYC, so now am waiting for my DSL connection to be activated and also need to reactivate my acount with canaca where I had my site hosted.  I was in Greece for two months so I had to cut down on expenses.

[ June 20, 2004: Message edited by: Bazoukas ]

Yeah

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Allright you dipshits
« Reply #1 on: 21 June 2004, 00:37 »
So Bazoukas comes back and says he's got his own Linux distro... something nobody else here save for Fury, Jeffberg, and me have the balls to do... and nobody is interested, instead he gets a "troll" label.

or at least that's how it seems to me here. I can't search for any previous posts by him to find out why he might have that shitty ass little label... BECAUSE UBB SUCKS SHIT
Go the fuck ~

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Allright you dipshits
« Reply #2 on: 21 June 2004, 00:51 »
wow! nice little story there.

what?
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Xeen

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
Allright you dipshits
« Reply #3 on: 21 June 2004, 01:18 »
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyJames: GenSTEP Founder:
So Bazoukas comes back and says he's got his own Linux distro... something nobody else here save for Fury, Jeffberg, and me have the balls to do... and nobody is interested, instead he gets a "troll" label.

or at least that's how it seems to me here. I can't search for any previous posts by him to find out why he might have that shitty ass little label... BECAUSE UBB SUCKS SHIT

http://forum.microsuck.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts&u=00000548
http://forum.microsuck.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=11&t=000606

And yes, UBB does suck. Don't blame us though. Bother the AssMaster about it.

[ June 20, 2004: Message edited by: xeen ]

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Allright you dipshits
« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2004, 01:31 »
oh, wow... so... is this really Bazoukas?
Go the fuck ~

Refalm

• Administrator
  • Kudos: 704
  • Sjembek!
    • RADIOKNOP
Allright you dipshits
« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2004, 01:56 »
quote:
JimmyJames GenSTEP Founder: oh, wow... so... is this really Bazoukas?

Confirmed.

Bazoukas

Allright you dipshits
« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2004, 21:20 »
Well I got the troll label because there was a period of time (not too long ago actually  :D  ) that I was making stupid threads....i mean...so stupid that made stupid Bob in Alabama look smart.

Mainly because I saw that the forum was infested with trolls and nobody (TO MY KNOWLEDGE) wanted to do something creative.

I am a firm believer of bitching and then doing something. Not just bitching.  This last month I saw that the forum is back (quality wise) and that few guys here are making a spanking brand new distro.

So i decided to get off my stupid horse, take my stupid cap off and be Bazoukas again, the guy who you guys liked   . For real I am not a bad guy  

Anyway. The distro thing is all true calum. Join the real revolution (not mine per se) and lets rock the house.

I have DETAILED plans on how I will build my distro. So when I have everything setup, any of you guys that want to participate in any way, feel free.  The more the merrier. I got three guys already lined up waiting for me to get my shit straight.

Toodles  :D
Yeah

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • The Lord of Thyme
Allright you dipshits
« Reply #7 on: 22 June 2004, 13:21 »
GenSTEP is ahead of you!
Go the fuck ~

Bazoukas

Allright you dipshits
« Reply #8 on: 23 June 2004, 03:09 »
dont worry i didnt come to steal your glory   :rolleyes:  

this is basicaly a one man operation so far.
Yeah

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
Allright you dipshits
« Reply #9 on: 24 June 2004, 03:14 »
quote:
Originally posted by Bazoukas:
Well I got the troll label because there was a period of time (not too long ago actually   :D   ) that I was making stupid threads....i mean...so stupid that made stupid Bob in Alabama look smart.

Mainly because I saw that the forum was infested with trolls and nobody (TO MY KNOWLEDGE) wanted to do something creative.

I am a firm believer of bitching and then doing something. Not just bitching.  This last month I saw that the forum is back (quality wise) and that few guys here are making a spanking brand new distro.

So i decided to get off my stupid horse, take my stupid cap off and be Bazoukas again, the guy who you guys liked    . For real I am not a bad guy    

Anyway. The distro thing is all true calum. Join the real revolution (not mine per se) and lets rock the house.

I have DETAILED plans on how I will build my distro. So when I have everything setup, any of you guys that want to participate in any way, feel free.  The more the merrier. I got three guys already lined up waiting for me to get my shit straight.

Toodles   :D  

sounds cool!
what can i do if i am to get on board? I know very little to nothing about software development and don't have much time, but would still like to be involved in some way... any ideas?
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism