Author Topic: a little more mplayer help  (Read 562 times)

distortion

• Kudos: 0
a little more mplayer help
« on: 2 December 2002, 11:29 »
ok, so i tried to use mplayer with the gui. worked great. so i download the win32 drivers, put them in the right location, and reinstalled mplayer. now i can call mplayer with the gui, and it will start. but when i try to play any video file, it tells me that it isn't in a supported format. i can play the same file without the gui just fine.

can anyone help me out with this?
Dr kelso; Didn't you get my memo about looking professional, and whereing your lab coat at all times?

Dr. Cox; well you know what? i did...and i threw it away. But then i didn't feel like that was a strong enough gesture so i erected a life like figure of you out of straw, put my lab coat on it, put your memo in the pocket, and invited all the local neighborhood children to light it on fire and beat it with sticks!

heard it on Scrubs, quite possibly the funniest show on tv

distortion

• Kudos: 0
a little more mplayer help
« Reply #1 on: 3 December 2002, 02:15 »
i forgot to mention that the gui works fine if i simply move the win32 directory from where it should be.
Dr kelso; Didn't you get my memo about looking professional, and whereing your lab coat at all times?

Dr. Cox; well you know what? i did...and i threw it away. But then i didn't feel like that was a strong enough gesture so i erected a life like figure of you out of straw, put my lab coat on it, put your memo in the pocket, and invited all the local neighborhood children to light it on fire and beat it with sticks!

heard it on Scrubs, quite possibly the funniest show on tv