Author Topic: Zombie9920 comes here for pain  (Read 853 times)

Louis D

• Kudos: 0
Zombie9920 comes here for pain
« on: 7 January 2002, 11:29 »
Zombie9920 comes here for pain.  Why else would someone who is pro microsoft come to the fuck microsoft home page.  Now he's registered as VoidMan (who is actually member #74) and trying to spread his homoerotic fantasies all over this web page.  Maybe he wants to piss VoidMan off so that VoidMan will treat him roughly.  We'll just have to wait and see.
Una donna barbuda sempre `e un piace.

runkpock

« Reply #1 on: 7 January 2002, 12:03 »
family members don't count.

Louis D

« Reply #2 on: 7 January 2002, 12:51 »
Zombie, you make replies like that, and then you wonder why anyone would think you are the gay VoidMan. Your first reply was plenty.  Then you made the second post, and you can't figure out why there are so many insults directed at you.  Well here's another one.  Congratulations on your engagement. (by the way, no one is buying that) Thanks for the picture.  I'm doing much better then you are and you proved it to me with that lovely piece of photography.  But maybe she can come clean my computer screen after I make a mess out of it while I stare at the picture.  Even if I am doing better, how could I waste a gem like that?  Her eyes are already shut and her mouth is wide open.
Una donna barbuda sempre `e un piace.

Snoozer

• http://www.snoozerland.com
« Reply #3 on: 7 January 2002, 19:23 »
I'd be more then willing to have a linux/MSs debate. Infact that's what I was hoping for here.

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #4 on: 7 January 2002, 19:55 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:
it supports the broadest range of software/hardware.

That's funny... I haven't been able to get Win* to run on my HP V-Class system.  Or on my RS/6000, or on my Ultrasparc systems... In fact I have a heck of a time keeping it running on my Intel systems!

quote:

Anyhow..I doubt you could post any webcam pics of your boyfriend because I doubt a webcam will work in *nix.            

That's pretty funny.  One of the leading internet web cams actually runs Linux as it's embeded OS... Wonder why they don't run Win*?  See http://www.axis.com/
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

TruBSD

« Reply #5 on: 7 January 2002, 20:31 »
quote:
it supports the broadest range of software/hardware.  

Listen you little arrogant son of a bitch. Windows supports DAMN LITTLE when it comes right down to it. Look at all the hardware that it doesn't support:
All of SUN's processors
Most Alpha's
ALL of IBM's processors
ALL of Motrolas risc processors(which includes the mac)
All of HP's processors

So it appears that windows supports x86 THATS ABOUT FUCKING IT! Also most of the hardware associated with the above forementioned processors is ALSO not supported by windows. And gee look UNIX supports EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THOSE PLATFORMS. So please take your blanket statements elsewhere, and preferably get a god damn education before you post shit like that.

Have a shitty day!
If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands?

I chew my food, but why is it i can only see the corn and peanuts?

saquarrier

« Reply #6 on: 19 January 2002, 23:12 »
Zombie if you want to have a honest *NIX/Win debate stop pointing out WIN's problems and calling them *NIX's.  And the fact that M$ is the most cut throught competitive company out their (and henceforth a high product share) does not mean that it has a good product.

simply_linux

• http://hacktheworld.net
« Reply #7 on: 30 January 2002, 10:26 »
Dude that girl looks under age are you one of those microsoft pedophiles.
Unix is user friendly, its just selective of who its friends are!

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #8 on: 30 January 2002, 10:59 »
Hey, you might be on to something.  Here's what kids 10 & under see when they use XP: http://www.digital-ink.co.uk/teletubbiesXP.jpg

Hep me, I'm "hipmotized"!
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #9 on: 30 January 2002, 16:14 »
VoidMain, that picture is just a little bit warped.
ok,

quote:
on the 7th January 2002, zombie9920 said this in his usual irritating fashion:

You people are not bright enough to realize the reason Windows became the number one choice in OSes was because it works...and well...it supports the broadest range of software/hardware.

??? Are you joking?
Windows became the number one choice in OSs because
[list=1]
  • Microsoft rode all the competition out of town or challenged them to a shootout at high noon, then turned up and shot them in the back at 11:55 (metaphorically speaking before you start)
  • the people making that choice in OSs were underinformed or FUCKING STUPID.
And as pointed out above, probably a majority of hardware is not supported by Windows. In fact Windows does not support virtually any hardware. Most of the hardware running Windows supports it! (and God knows it needs all the supporting it can get!) as evidenced by the fact that often you can't get a piece of kit to run anything BUT Windows.

Oh that's handy, I'm stuck with windows because of this crappy hardware dependency. Verdict: Windows must be the best OS.

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!! I feel sorry for this girl you're marrying. Does she know?

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Calum ]

visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Centurian

• http://www.darkmares.2ya.com
« Reply #10 on: 30 January 2002, 19:48 »
Hey Zombie9920,

The reason people here insult me is because I like Microsoft products..*big whoopity*.  Like I said in a previous post, I like to point out that nothing is perfect(Microsoft products included).

I like a microsoft product, it is called DOS. Ok  it was made by someone else but sold by MS.
Your right nothing is perfect the trick is choosing the lessor of 2 evils.

You people are not bright enough to realize the reason Windows became the number one choice in OSes was because it works...and well...it supports the broadest range of software/hardware.

The reason why MS is #1 is due to a combination of slick (border line ethical) deals and a  marketing team that works much harder than the MS programmers appear to work.
On the X86 yes your right MS has made deals to get hardware built that will only support windows however support on other platforms is very limited.

With regard to it working hmm how many windows systems have virii have killed. Many millions.   Linux systems almost none. So if there were no windows then McAffee, Symmantic and all the rest would be out of business. They only exist because of flaws in the windows/dos OS.

Personally I don't care if you believe me about being engaged because this is the internet, it isn't like I'll ever see you in person.

Congratulations on you engagement, your G/F is a beautiful girl. I wish you and she the best.

I have been using MS products since dos 3 so I am a long time MS user. I have further made many programs for both Dos and windows. BTW I have hated WINDOWS since w95 first came out. When I came here I found people very kind, considerate, and helpful. Of course when I came here it was with the intension to learn something new. I was looking to get away from MS products and find a realistic alternative.

You on the other hand seem to have come here with the intent of putting down alternate OS's. If that is the case then it is perfectly understandable why people here insult you.

It is after all fuckmicrosoft.com not microsoftisfuckinggreat.com so pro microsoft may not be taken well.

Later
Centurian
Later
Centurian

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #11 on: 30 January 2002, 19:55 »
No, that's not fair, Pro anything is okay if there's a good reason, but so far Zombie has yet to convince me with anything he has to say. He is a lot more articulate and coherent than many M$ fanboy types that have posted here, particularly that dickshite, "MICROSOFT RULEZ" guy...
And congratulations on yr engagement too, Zombie, i mean we're all human beings here and i don't wish you any bad karma, but just don't talk software with her...
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism