Author Topic: Apple Customizing Panther For Goverment Use?  (Read 402 times)

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Apple Customizing Panther For Goverment Use?
« on: 8 September 2003, 04:21 »
Read post@Macslash

(Edit)This should make you wonder if there will be some NSA backdoors for OSX like there are for Windows(backdoors for the government to have access to your computer). If so, be ready to find ways of removing the backdoors if you ever suspect that the government wants access to your machine(like if you are being accused of commiting a federal crime). I don't know how people obtain a government backdoor(because I have never had one) but I'm sure that when the government is involved they will find a way of getting one on your system if they want to do it.

[ September 07, 2003: Message edited by: Viper ]

Faust

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #1 on: 8 September 2003, 07:09 »
NSA backdoors in Windows, the government "looking into" the same for OS X and Intel soon to make rights limiting chips that stop me from running that evil free OS GNU/Linux.   :(   Hey does anyone want to go back to the Atari?   ;)
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that
 -- http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.html

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
« Reply #2 on: 8 September 2003, 18:05 »
good thing it's not an issue for me, as I don't think I plan on breaking any laws that will warrant a federal investigation
Go the fuck ~

Windows_SuX_@$$

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #3 on: 9 September 2003, 00:58 »
Yea the goverment are stupid as shit for violating our rights, its realy the Windows EULA that I didnt read, Microsoft can spy on us, They do what their OS to controll us, "Run DLL Cou;d not be found" So much shit happens to your machine and so many things running in the backround that you dont know about

------
Gotta Die, Gotta Die, Gotta Die Your Goverment, Die For Your Country THATS SHIT
                         -Anti-Flag
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBBCode Images are permitted.