Author Topic: No More Happy Mac  (Read 1480 times)

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #30 on: 5 September 2002, 21:35 »
quote:
Originally posted by MacUser3of5:
Just so you know a little more about me...

The Imac (version one and two) are ugly. Just plain ugly.

They new tower g4 is ugly.

The old powermac is nice.

The ibook is nice.

The xserve is nice.

In fact, the prevalence of the FruityMac is what kept me from Apple during the late 90s   ;)  

Cool, I've met a Mac user who admits that the pastel-colored cases suck. I agree with you saying the xserve, the ibook and the old powermac is nice. I think the Titanium Book is pretty nice too.

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #31 on: 5 September 2002, 21:37 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:
Hey man, there is nothing wrong with disliking gay anything. I didn't make any comments on homosexuals, but since you want to call me homophobic I will go ahead and say that I am homophobic.

what, you have an irrational fear of men? do you people even know what homophobic means?!?!?!?

i'm sure the greeks here will know what i'm talking about.

plus, zombie65287462784268, are you one of those redneck deep south bible bashers? i've always wondered, maybe you can confirm or deny...?
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Zombie9920

No More Happy Mac
« Reply #32 on: 5 September 2002, 21:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by Calum:

what, you have an irrational fear of men? do you people even know what homophobic means?!?!?!?

i'm sure the greeks here will know what i'm talking about.

plus, zombie65287462784268, are you one of those redneck deep south bible bashers? i've always wondered, maybe you can confirm or deny...?

Ummm, nope. I'm a yank. I always have and always will live in the North. ;P States I've lived in....Illinois, Indiana(where I currently live), Connecticut(where I was born and raised) and New York. No southern roots here buddy. I'm not a redneck, I'm not a racist and I'm not a sexist pig. I do not like gays though. Just like I've already said..I feel that being gay is un-natural and unethical. Men were given a penis and Women were given a Vagina....the penis is intended to go in the vagina(for pleasure and to reproduce). Those are called reproductive parts...tell me, how can you reproduce if you stick your reproductive part in a non-reproductive part? Nature didn't intend for a penis to go in another males ass(you know I'm right). In the beginning it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. ;P

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #33 on: 5 September 2002, 22:09 »
yes, i tend to agree on your mechanics there, but your adam and eve comment really makes me wonder, you know?

while i am in no way a homosexual, i have a few friends who are a great laugh (male and female) who are gay! nothing wrong with them, i can assure you! i just reckon, live and let live. making nasty comments about something like that, whether you like it or not, is just going to piss somebody off in the end, so you may as well be charitable, don't you think? it's not like they're trying to shove it up your ass, now, is it?

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #34 on: 5 September 2002, 22:13 »
I'm so glad we got all this birds and bees stuff shored up. I was pretty clueless about the whole mess to tell you the truth.  Thanks for explainin' things for me!  
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

Zombie9920

No More Happy Mac
« Reply #35 on: 5 September 2002, 22:17 »
Actually, I never disliked gays until I worked with a few(at the job I had before the one I have now). When I was working with them they were always hitting on me(and other guys at the plant), we would tell them to back off and shit..but they wouldn't listen. They would always say shit to us like "Don't knock it until you try it" and "You don't know what you are missing". The fact that they wouldn't take no for an answer and they were always trying to push thier gaydem on me made me start to dislike them. The straw that broke the camels back was when one of them walked up behind me and reached thier hand in between my legs and grabbed my ass&balls. Thier lack of respect for people not wanting to be gay just made me hate them.

I don't have anything against lesbians though. 3somes are actually quite fun(my g/f is not a lesi but I have been with bi-sexual women before I met her  :D ).

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #36 on: 5 September 2002, 22:18 »
[Deleted in light of review and public outcry    ]

[ September 05, 2002: Message edited by: psyjax ]

Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

Zombie9920

No More Happy Mac
« Reply #37 on: 5 September 2002, 22:18 »
quote:
Originally posted by VoidMain:
I'm so glad we got all this birds and bees stuff shored up. I was pretty clueless about the whole mess to tell you the truth.  Thanks for explainin' things for me!    

Seriously, I could care less about even talking about this subject. As far as I'm concerned it is dropped. Don't ask me why cocamix even brought up the subject of liking/disliking homos(by caling me a name that is generally used on people who don't like gays...homophobic).

Zombie9920

No More Happy Mac
« Reply #38 on: 5 September 2002, 22:20 »
quote:
Originally posted by psyjax:
Zombie!

THis is a warning, you can express yourself all you want, but your latest string of posts sound like pure trolling.

Im gonna delete them if you don't tone it down. Obviously you are trying to get a rise out of us (and succeeding).

Hey man, why don't you jump cocas' ass for calling me homophobic? It is his fault this discussion even came up. You can delete any of the posts regarding this discussion for all I care.

[ September 05, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

Calum

• Global Moderator
    • Calum Carlyle's music
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #39 on: 5 September 2002, 22:20 »
he's not getting a rise out of me! i quite like how he's being honest instead of just mouthing off for a change!
Zombie, i think that your experience is unfortunate, but you must realise that people act individually, as i say i have many gay friends who would never do such a ridiculously intrusive thing!

quote:
Originally posted by VoidMain:
you're on top form today! 30 points!  :D

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #40 on: 5 September 2002, 22:23 »
I posted that too late  :D

My bad. I just read the last 4 or five. I was just refering to the couple of shit slinging one on the first page.
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #41 on: 5 September 2002, 22:48 »
Hey, I had a couple of situations myself that made me pretty homophobic.  I was propositioned twice when I was around 18 years old. It really sucks to be pretty!     Then at my last job I became less homophobic because I worked with an older man who was gay (and happily with someone, not that I wanted to hear about any of it).  Every day he used to walk by my office, then look me up and down like I like to do with the ladies. But he did it jokingly because he knew I was straight as an arrow and would have kicked his ass if he would have tried anything. He was basically harmless and quite funny actually.

I have been less homophobic since knowing him even though I strongly agree with Zombie about the "natural purpose of the equipment". And I agree with Calum, Zombie tells you straight, and doesn't make shit up. And to tell you the truth if I had an experience like Zombie I hope I have the composure to beat the livin' tar out of the SOB. Just make sure you're bigger'n him!

[ September 05, 2002: Message edited by: VoidMain ]

Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

cocoamix

• Kudos: 0
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #42 on: 5 September 2002, 23:29 »
quote:
Originally posted by Zombie9920:

Hey man, there is nothing wrong with disliking gay anything. I didn't make any comments on homosexuals, but since you want to call me homophobic I will go ahead and say that I am homophobic. Why? Because I think that it is disgusting to be gay. Gays are unnatural, unethical and just plain sick.

Heh, heh...I bet my Penis-Mobile will straight up smoke your car buddy. I bet it looks better and sounds meaner than your shit too. If you lived near me I would race ya for pinkslips just to prove whos' car is meaner. ;P I also own a new(well not exactly new..it is a little over a year old now) Dodge Ram. I think the only reason you called my car a Penis-Mobile is because you are jealous of it because you probably have some little 4-cylinder beater with a rusty body and no exhaust(it probably sounds like a pissed off bumble-bee).

Whoops, I mis-spelled bigot. Sue me. LoL

Whoa, for some reason my Mullet-Radar is going crazy!

ravuya

• VIP
  • Kudos: 0
No More Happy Mac
« Reply #43 on: 6 September 2002, 04:07 »
I'm sick and tired of this constant shit. It's been a long fucking day. Piss off.

This thread was near the bottom of the list for the Mac OS discussions. If there's one thing I hate, it's people reanimating a dead discussion just so they can start a flamewar.

And, Zombie, if you're so much better than the rest of us, why don't you go out into the real world and leave us the hell alone?

[ September 05, 2002: Message edited by: Ravuya ]