Author Topic: [flame] FUCK MAC [/flame]  (Read 1579 times)

Fuckmac

• Kudos: 0
[flame] FUCK MAC [/flame]
« on: 12 January 2002, 21:41 »
Read the sub
FUCK MAC!

FOOZKEEPER

« Reply #1 on: 13 January 2002, 02:38 »
quote:
Originally posted by Fuckmac.com:
Read the sub

uh, yeah. well, congradulations on figuring out how to post, at least. moron.

CommonSense

• VIP
    • http://www.microsuck.com
« Reply #2 on: 13 January 2002, 07:03 »
Not surprising that the knee-jerk Mac hater is so dumb he can't even post in the right topic area.

This is an asinine excuse for a thread, but I'll leave it open, and move it to the Mac forum . . .

ravuya

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: 29 January 2002, 08:03 »
Gotta love these people. The only thing lower than their legitimate post count is their IQ.

booksacool1

• http://www.neopets.com/mac/booksacool1
« Reply #4 on: 13 February 2002, 14:25 »
quote:
Fuck mac

fuck mac huh? Well this is what I am going to do to your PC moron
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW ZEALAND

ravuya

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: 13 February 2002, 18:52 »
quote:
Originally posted by booksacool1:

fuck mac huh? Well this is what I am going to do to your PC moron

That's awesome!

I'm totally using that the next time I'm talking to a PC user who threatens me. They are soooo simple...

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #6 on: 13 February 2002, 20:41 »
quote:
Originally posted by Ravuya:

That's awesome!

I'm totally using that the next time I'm talking to a PC user who threatens me. They are soooo simple...

Guess what? when you get a PC, it will go wrong the whole time and you will spend half your life fixing it, and incidentally, get to know the intricacies of your machine in a way you will never experience with a Mac.
Why? because if you buy a Mac, you get a box full of stuff that WORKS.
Yes that's right! Macs may be expensive but they work! You will hardly ever need to sort out many system settings, and it is most likely you will NEVER need to look INSIDE your nice new machine.
"This is great", you say, "what's so fab about PCs then?"
Nothing, except that the point here is that if PC users were so simple.... They'd go out and get a Mac.
If you can't figure out what i'm talking about then maybe it's because it's too simple for you.  :D  
I loved the photo by the way! Haven't I wanted to do that for a long time!   ;)
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #7 on: 13 February 2002, 20:49 »
quote:
Originally posted by Ravuya:

That's awesome!

And another thing, when have you ever been threatened by a "PC user"?

"Oi, you! I know you, you're the one that uses a   :mad:  MAC ! I'm gonna shove that Mac so far up your ass, you'll have to open your mouth to print out a file!"
"  :eek:  Oh no, please don't hurt me PC user, in fact (rustle rustle) have a look at THIS PICTURE!  ;)  "
"What picture... EEEKK!  :eek:  what a scene of carnage! how could someone possibly...? Hey, wait a minute where did that   :mad:  MAC user go?"
(several miles away Mac user is running for life, but with a cheeky grin on face)
"    heh heh, another one bites the dust, they are soooo simple  :D  "

Somehow, i don't see it happening...
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

psyjax

• VIP
  • Kudos: 55
« Reply #8 on: 13 February 2002, 21:19 »
Ya but I kinda see what he's getting at.

I mean PC losers can be so stubborn, they give Mac users alot of flak usually steming from the fact that they don't know what Mac's are all about.

Alot of PC people think that Mac's are still in the 128k days when you here them talk. They never want to actually see the merits of the system they would rather bash it, like the Lame ass who started this thread.

I like PC's and Macs both for diffrent reasons. Like you said a Mac box WORKs, but there is also the fun of creating a PC "hotrod".

The PC dorks who persecute other systems wouldent go out and buy a Mac cuz 1) they have prejudiced themselves to it 2) they don't know crap about computers but think they are sooper cool hakers so they copy all of the anti-mac webboard rhetoric their friends repeat. 3) actually belive what is popular is necisseraly better.

It seems to me that there is a strange platform racisim when it comes to PC people versus Mac people. And just like conventional racisim it seems to stem from ignorance.

Hek... I have actually been scoffed at by a PC guy I know when I told him what computer I ran. When I asked him why he though PC's were so good he parotted the same ol crap about custamizability, how great it was to muck around in DOS, how the hardware was so upgradable blah blah blah...

Turns out the guy has never even looked inside his computer or has any inkling of how to use a fraction of the stuff he seems to think is so fantastic (he plays solitair an runs Word 95% of the time). When the thing breaks, he has no clue what to check and takes it to Best Buy were they can milk him for money.

PC users like to talk big about their "technical advantage", but the truth is alot of that crap is just hot air. To get techie you gotta actually have the gumption to learn it, and you can do that on pretty much any computer.
Psyjax! I RULEZZZZ!!! HAR HAR HAR

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #9 on: 14 February 2002, 00:38 »
Hey psyjax, I believe you are confusing "PC" user with "Microsoft User".  Please do not do that.  I don't believe I have seen *any* "PC" user on this site bash a Mac user.

I work on Mainframes, Linux Cluster Super Computers, Large Sun/IBM/HP *NIX servers, etc. I don't do graphics.  Heck, I don't even need a GUI to get my work done. The cheapest and closest environment I can get on the desktop is a "PC" running Linux.  Sure Linux can run on a MAC but why pay the extra bucks when I can get crappy equipment for next to nothin.

And yes, now that OSX is out which runs Darwin I looking forward to giving it a try although for what I do, Darwin would be a step backward at this point.

So, please use the term "Microsoft" users and not "PC" users.  You've got yer idiots on both sides of the house, and I refer to "idiot" usually as someone who has no real experience with that which they bash.  I love bashing Microsoft but I am *very* experienced with it.  And sure there is some crappy PC hardware out there (most of it starts with "Win") but there is also some really good PC hardware out there.

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: VoidMain ]

Someone please remove this account. Thanks...

psyjax

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: 14 February 2002, 03:32 »
YA I deffinetly agree with you VoidMan... I will get my protocall correct next time  

But I didn't mean to generalize my statments so much, In the future I will make sure and reserve the term idiot for windows users  

ravuya

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: 16 February 2002, 00:38 »
quote:
Turns out the guy has never even looked inside his computer or has any inkling of how to use a fraction of the stuff he seems to think is so fantastic (he plays solitair an runs Word 95% of the time). When the thing breaks, he has no clue what to check and takes it to Best Buy were they can milk him for money.

This pretty much fits what I've thought of Windows lusers for quite some time - they don't take advantage of the few strengths of their platform, they don't know shit about the tech aspect, and they're also prejudiced against absolutely everything else, despite the fact they're ill-informed imbeciles (Try explaining what an Amiga is to a Windows supremacist for a laugh).

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: Ravuya ]

cahult

• VIP
  • Kudos: 182
« Reply #12 on: 24 February 2002, 07:52 »
I
"The gentleman is dead, the feminists killed him" Anonymous

flashddr

• http://c2chs.com
« Reply #13 on: 25 February 2002, 00:57 »
What a pointless topic...pc users are so biased it's not even funny...all you do is suck Bill Gate's cock because you've never used a mac before and you have to bash it....I'm a mac user, but you don't see me sucking steve job's cock cause I'm so loyal to him...I'm actually getting a pc soon so I can do some gaming...
hi

psyjax

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: 25 February 2002, 01:21 »
Windoze! Windoze!

Not PC users. There's a diffrence