Author Topic: now im really pissed off!!!  (Read 1322 times)

smokey

• Kudos: 0
now im really pissed off!!!
« on: 21 August 2002, 08:28 »
Optus@home is really pissing me off. I have to share the net with my family and of course in under a month we have gone over the 3gig download limit. Now the whole of the net is slowed to a max of 3kbytes/sec. Optus never figured out that 3gig is not enough for 3 people to use. This equals to just over 31mb per day - not that much considering that sites can easily add up to a few megs and add the ocasional download (patches and stuff) and there goes the niceness of cable.   :mad:
//this is how I was born :)

cat /dev/urandom > /dev/mybrain

Tip for win98 (l)users: type copy /con/con in your command prompt to increase stability

Bazoukas

• Kudos: 140
    • http://whitehouse.com
« Reply #1 on: 21 August 2002, 08:32 »
ops. I just remembered that i need to take it easy with the MP3s.
Yeah

ravuya

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: 21 August 2002, 08:34 »
3 gigs? holy monkey shit. go get a new isp. industry average is 5 gigs down, 1 gig up.

smokey

« Reply #3 on: 21 August 2002, 08:54 »
quote:
Originally posted by Ravuya:
3 gigs? holy monkey shit. go get a new isp. industry average is 5 gigs down, 1 gig up.

Sorry I forgot to say - I'm in Australia and there are only 2 cable companies. Both are 3gig for what I can afford. I am moving from cable to ADSL soon so it will be better.
//this is how I was born :)

cat /dev/urandom > /dev/mybrain

Tip for win98 (l)users: type copy /con/con in your command prompt to increase stability