Author Topic: jtpenrod your image carries an MSN cookie  (Read 1673 times)

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
jtpenrod your image carries an MSN cookie
« Reply #15 on: 18 April 2002, 18:10 »
OMG, you people are afraid of a little cookie? Shit, Even this forum leaves a cookie on your hard drive. OH NO! The webmaster is tracking us! ROFLMFAO. Face it, most websites leave a cookie when you view them(or content from the place like an image).

You people really do *FEAR* Microsoft.
I don't know why you all fear MS, they are just a software/hardware company. Computers must be your whole life or something.

[ April 18, 2002: Message edited by: Zombie9920 ]

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #16 on: 18 April 2002, 19:02 »
whenevr i read one of your posts, zombie45645632478, i think it's going to be a lighthearted break from the sometimes all too serious stuff we get on here, but i am always disappointed. You yourself take all of this far too seriously. computers must be your life.

Nobody here fears Microsoft, they spend thousands trying to put the boot into computer users, people here are just trying to recoup a bit, and even the scales.

Re: cookies, have you ever heard of the right to privacy?
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

voidmain

• VIP
  • Kudos: 184
    • http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/
« Reply #17 on: 19 April 2002, 04:49 »
As a matter of fact, computers are my whole life considering they are my sole source of income. Got a problem with that? The day when there are only M$ servers in the world is the day I go back to farming.. Not that you really give a rats ass.
Someone please remove this account. Thanks...