Author Topic: :( fucking hell  (Read 922 times)

sk1n

• Kudos: 0
:( fucking hell
« on: 19 May 2003, 13:02 »
wot the fuck someone is hacine into my computer mearly every thing was gone i have to reinstall evrey thing how the fuck did they get my password i'm i just fucking changed it and if i was the guy that was in my computer i would be running for my fucking life because i am gonna bet the living shit out of that dickhead if u r that man or woman if i find u u will not have any teeth so i would be carful. (.y.) 3---
(.y.)

Faust

« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2003, 13:14 »
1) Are you sure they are hacking you?  Do you have evidence?  What has convinced you that you are being hacked?  Before you reformat are you sure this isn't just a script kiddy socialy engineering you?  Could the loss of all your programs just be a general fuck up?
2) What security measures do you have in place?  Are they sufficient?  Will you be getting anything decent up in future?
3) Calm the fuck down.
4) Spelling.  It's a useful skill to know.
5) Have you done anything to attract this?  Like hanging around on script kiddy forums etcetera?  That's kind of like begging for Sub Seven.  
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that
 -- http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.html

chaizak

« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2003, 14:32 »
If you are using Windows there is no question how anybody got inside the question is why  

Faust

« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2003, 14:35 »
Meh he he.  My old high school has sub seven and the "eleet" trojans.      (wasn't me I swear.)
Oh and this is on the main server.  The one with the frigging fast net connection.  

[ May 19, 2003: Message edited by: Faust ]

Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working
Windows is like that
 -- http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/error-haiku.html

M51DPS

• VIP
  • Kudos: 30
« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2003, 00:49 »
Come on, is this a serious post? Who made this?

TheKnifeThrower

« Reply #5 on: 20 May 2003, 01:35 »
I have a question? Did you use the same password for your computer as the one you use for anything else. Not all things store your password securely cough...UBB...cough...fuckmicrosoft forums...cough.