Author Topic: Bill Gates an Idiot Once Again  (Read 607 times)

XiLeXl

• Kudos: 0
Bill Gates an Idiot Once Again
« on: 1 July 2003, 03:51 »
Bill Gates went to the White house to meet with the Secretary of Homeland Security. He was held by security for hours because he forgot any of his identification, "not even his driver's license." (quote USA Today)

Just another case of Bill Gates being a dumbass... go ahead and ignore me if you want for this post  

Maniaman

« Reply #1 on: 1 July 2003, 03:53 »
:mad:      Sig Stealer MUST DIE  :mad:      

Most people wil ask you where you got this information. Got any links to news stories about this?
I use my hotmail email on here to keep from begin spammed by trolls. If you want my good email address for something then ask... :)

XiLeXl

« Reply #2 on: 1 July 2003, 04:15 »
I bought Monday, June 30's edition of USA Today. I also have the link, which is http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2003-06-29-gates-interview_x.htm

They don't have the part of the article which states he forgot his ID... I'll have to type it up from the paper  :(  I'll put the main idea of it right under the headline.

"Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates began Wednesday by showing up at the White House for a meeting with Homeland Security Secretary Tom RIdge -- and being held up at the door by guards because hd didn't have identifcation. Later in the day, Gates gave a speech about privacy on the 100th anniversary of author George Orwell's birth. In between, Gates talked with USA TODAY editors and technology reporters Kevin Maney and Byron Acohido about Microsoft's challenges, his work with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and his future. Here is an edited transcript..."

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #3 on: 1 July 2003, 04:18 »
quote:
Originally posted by usr/bin/maniaman:
 :mad:         Sig Stealer MUST DIE   :mad:        

yeah, i agree. xile (name stealer as well  :mad:   ;)  ) needs his own sig......

Maniaman

« Reply #4 on: 1 July 2003, 04:21 »
I never knew about the name stealer part  

[ontopic]

Pretty stupid forgetting your own ID when going to the whitehouse.
I use my hotmail email on here to keep from begin spammed by trolls. If you want my good email address for something then ask... :)

XiLeXl

« Reply #5 on: 1 July 2003, 04:24 »
I'm a name stealer? Who was XiLe before me? -_- btw I think my profile got updated I changed the image... dunno if it'll take effect =/

xyle_one

• VIP
  • Kudos: 135
« Reply #6 on: 1 July 2003, 04:29 »
quote:
Originally posted by [xile@localhost]$:
I'm a name stealer? Who was XiLe before me? -_- btw I think my profile got updated I changed the image... dunno if it'll take effect =/

haha. it wasn't serious. i posted in another thread about your name. Anyways. don't take it serious  
i meant nothing by it.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forums  ;)

Doctor V

« Reply #7 on: 1 July 2003, 05:49 »
Bill Gates meeting with the Secratary of Homeland Security...anyone else find anything wrong with this?   I wonder what kind of a conversation they had.  Maybe the gov. thinks M$ software can fight cyber-terrorism and all.

Maniaman

« Reply #8 on: 1 July 2003, 07:19 »
Maybe they were going to beat him with a stick and lock him up because NT crashed causign one of their missles to hit the wrong target.    

...Must try to keep on topic...