Author Topic: WOOHOOOO!!!! bye bye windoze XP hello Linux  (Read 585 times)

d_kendal

• Kudos: 0
WOOHOOOO!!!! bye bye windoze XP hello Linux
« on: 22 March 2002, 21:57 »
I am extreeeeeemely embarrassed to admit that I ignorantly bought a computer with windows XP on it a few months ago   :mad: . after quickly realizing how much complete bullshit it is, I'm ditching it and loading Linux (mandrake 8.2). WOOOHHOOOOOOOOO!!! its unfortunately gonna be a few days before it gets here but i cant wait. SCRRRRRREEEEEWWW M$$$ and their crappy operating systems!! I cant beleive I paid to have that shit on my computer  :mad:    :mad:    :mad:  I keep reading about linux and it sounds soooo awesome. its fast ,reliable, secure, practically bug free etc. etc. etc. after ten friggin years of M$ bull ( 3.1 , 95, 98, XP) i can finally get away from it.    woooooohhooooooooooooo  fuck billy gate$ and all his bull$hit. NOO MOOOOOREEEE     :D   HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D    

Sorry about that little outburst, I'm just soo happy to be away from M$ I just couldn't hold it in any longer...   :D    LINUX KIICCKKS ASSSS!!!!!! MICRO$UCK BLOWSS ASSS!!!

- Dave

Calum

• Global Moderator
  • Kudos: 1000
    • Calum Carlyle's music
« Reply #1 on: 22 March 2002, 13:17 »
hiya Dave, you sound quite happy! you might find linux a bit frustrating at first though, i am just starting to see the rewards after 3 weeks.

It is fantastic though and i reckon you will be very happy with linux!
Actually i reckon mandrake 8.2 might be really easy to use and you might not have any problems at all. I've been using a 14 month old copy of red hat 7 on a proprietary windows type laptop, so you might avoid all the odd troubles i've been having.

Enjoy!
visit these websites and make yourself happy forever:
It's my music! | My music on MySpace | Integrational Polytheism

d_kendal

• Kudos: 0
« Reply #2 on: 22 March 2002, 23:25 »
lol I'm not too worried about getting frustrated with linux, I'm ALWAYS frustrated with window$!  :D

- David