Author Topic: Microsuck youth  (Read 782 times)

Unforgiven1

• Kudos: 0
Microsuck youth
« on: 8 October 2003, 07:16 »
I was just watching TV with half an ear so I didn't catch the full comercial, but something about M$ partnering with the boys and girls club of america (mumble mumble) to teach them about computers (mumble mumble) possibilities of tommorrow.

Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?  I'm sorry, I couldn't find an internet source for this for you all to read, but why do I picture the hitler youth of germany all of the sudden *shudder* "report all people not using M$ winders to Fuhrer Gates!" *uncontrollable shuddering and sobbing*
Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
"No" is the answer!
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.

SpeeDFreaK

• Kudos: 109
Microsuck youth
« Reply #1 on: 8 October 2003, 08:24 »
here's a press release from B&GCA

Turns out MS donated "88 million" in software and 12.3 million in cash. Too bad they didn't give them the full 100.3 mil in cash, so they could use it how they chose. Oh well.

Sometimes they don't see the wolf in sheep's clothing.
"George Bush says 'we are losing the war on drugs'. Well you know what that implies? There's a war going on, and people on drugs are winning it! Well what does that tell you about drugs? Some smart, creative motherfuckers on that side."  --Bill Hicks

TheQuirk

• VIP
  • Kudos: 315
Microsuck youth
« Reply #2 on: 8 October 2003, 08:36 »
Maybe because it doesn't cost them anything to give them CDs aside from shipping and packaging?

12 million is a hefty sum of money.

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
    • http://www.macrevolution.tk
Microsuck youth
« Reply #3 on: 8 October 2003, 21:07 »
Yes I've seen the commercials and they are bullshit beyond my capacity to express myself. I could rant on and on but I'll leave it at that.

Unforgiven1

Microsuck youth
« Reply #4 on: 8 October 2003, 21:53 »
yeah that's the one!

talk about corrupting the youth.  I've only managed to convince 8 people Linux is better in the last 3 months....and MS can convince like 1000 in a day to use their shit...this is a losing battle.
"No" is the answer!
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
Microsuck youth
« Reply #5 on: 8 October 2003, 13:52 »
As Buzz Lightyear said, "Never give up, never surrender!" I think that was Buzz Lightyear anyway.

Stryker

• VIP
  • Kudos: 41
Microsuck youth
« Reply #6 on: 8 October 2003, 14:13 »
quote:
Originally posted by Macman:
As Buzz Lightyear said, "Never give up, never surrender!" I think that was Buzz Lightyear anyway.

sounds like something from "galaxy quest"

M51DPS

• VIP
  • Kudos: 30
Microsuck youth
« Reply #7 on: 9 October 2003, 02:45 »
Buzz Lightyear said "To infinity, and beyond!", while Commander Taggart from Galaxy Quest said "Never give up, never surrender".

hm_murdock

• VIP
  • Kudos: 378
  • The Lord of Thyme
Microsuck youth
« Reply #8 on: 9 October 2003, 03:45 »
Commander Peter Quincy Taggart... what a badass
Go the fuck ~

Windows_SuX_@$$

Microsuck youth
« Reply #9 on: 9 October 2003, 03:51 »
Galaxy quest sucked...
Star Trek sucks ass
Star wars sucks, but I can tolerate it
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBBCode Images are permitted.

Pissed_Macman

• VIP
Microsuck youth
« Reply #10 on: 9 October 2003, 04:25 »
I can't keep all those nineties movies straight.

Stryker

• VIP
  • Kudos: 41
Microsuck youth
« Reply #11 on: 9 October 2003, 04:57 »
quote:
Originally posted by KiDwithIsSuEs 00:
Galaxy quest sucked...
Star Trek sucks ass

hmm...

galaxy quest truely does suck, its for like 8 year olds.

star trek [the movies] suck, but i watch voyager sometimes.

star wars, i loved the first three... but when you bring a kid into a movie like that it goes downhill.

at least i got the galaxy quest thing, my crappy movie knowledge isn't failing me yet.

Unforgiven1

Microsuck youth
« Reply #12 on: 9 October 2003, 05:34 »
I like star trek, but I don't like it...I'm confused.

Star Wars I love, but I wouldn't have watched the 2 new ones if it weren't for natalie portman...yum!

(oh god, I'm a nerd! **runs off crying**)
"No" is the answer!

Zombie9920

• Kudos: 33
Microsuck youth
« Reply #13 on: 9 October 2003, 05:49 »
quote:
Originally posted by KiDwithIsSuEs 00:
Galaxy quest sucked...
Star Trek sucks ass

Galaxy Quest...never heard of it.

The only thing I like about Star Wars are those cool light saber battles. I particularly liked the one with Yoda in Episode II(I think) and I liked the death battledome battle in that same episode.  

Star Trek - I can tolerate watching The Next Generation. Other than the TNG series I don't really like Star Trek at all.

Canadian Lover

• VIP
  • Kudos: 122
Microsuck youth
« Reply #14 on: 9 October 2003, 05:51 »
quote:
Originally posted by Unforgiven1:
I was just watching TV with half an ear so I didn't catch the full comercial, but something about M$ partnering with the boys and girls club of america (mumble mumble) to teach them about computers (mumble mumble) possibilities of tommorrow.

Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?  I'm sorry, I couldn't find an internet source for this for you all to read, but why do I picture the hitler youth of germany all of the sudden *shudder* "report all people not using M$ winders to Fuhrer Gates!" *uncontrollable shuddering and sobbing*

What I picture is Billy Gates with a watch swinging it  back and fourth saying "you will think Windows is the best thing since sliced breaaaaadd.... In short, Hypnotizing them to use evil software